Default CTI Accomodations

Hi Everyone!

This is my first time posting on Couples! I have been reading all of your informative posts and have learned a lot. My fiance and I are considering Couples Tower Isle for our honeymoon. Quick question - we thought at one time we saw that CTI offered villa suites with private plunge pools, however we don't see them listed anymore.

Does anyone have any information on these villas? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! :-)

Happy Monday!

The villa suites at CTI can not be booked at this time, though I understand that may be offered again sometime in the future. They are the one part of CTI that was not renoivated last year and I believe they are currently being used for storage.

Thanks for the info! :-)

You could opt for the one bedroom suites. They overlook the beach and have a jaccuzzi tub as well as a shower. We just stayed in one and it was great. The downside of the villas if they were available is they are in the garden at the back of resort near the road.

We arrive in 1 week for our honeymoon. The amenities of the various rooms aside, to us, it's all about who you are with and why you are there. All of the accommodations are fantastic. Enjoy your time at Couples, regardless of the room!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014