Default Newbies getting married in CN

So we booked our room, reserved our date of 11/11......now let the fun begin......first time going to any all inclusive resort and hoping this turns out to be all that I hope it will be. But I am marrying the man of my dreams so how could it not....I see me spending lots of time on these boards researching and looking for advice and surely questions.....so will anyone else be at CN during Nov 8th-15th?? Any advice for a newbie and a bride to be.....

Woohoo!!! All required documents upload......still trying to decide on location to say our I Do's??? Little over 7 months and counting.....can't wait for our first tip to Couples and to marry my love.....

We are first timers to Couples and doing the vow renewal in June. I have been on these boards since I booked June of 2013, and have it just about memorized...LOL. Will let you know how our experience goes and share some tips when we return.

That would be awesome......thank you so much and congratulations......I know I spend so much time on these boards but have also learned so much from so many.

Quote Originally Posted by sperry View Post
    We are first timers to Couples and doing the vow renewal in June. I have been on these boards since I booked June of 2013, and have it just about memorized...LOL. Will let you know how our experience goes and share some tips when we return.

So how did the Renewal go? Any tips to share and how was the experience?