Default Booked at CSS. Do I have access to CTI?

I'm booked for a week in April at CSS. I see from a map that CTI is only about 2 or 3 miles away. If I took a taxi there, would I be allowed to take advantage of their sunset cruise offering?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc&Sue View Post
    I'm booked for a week in April at CSS. I see from a map that CTI is only about 2 or 3 miles away. If I took a taxi there, would I be allowed to take advantage of their sunset cruise offering?
    If you sign-up for Romance Rewards, then you'll have the option to "Trade Places" for a day, and then you MIGHT be able to take advantage of the cruise.. But I'm really not sure. I guess it depends on the length of your day at CTI, and the timing and availability of the cat cruise. I've never tried Trading Places. But if you do, you'll at least have the option to go to CTI and check it out for a day. I'd call Customer Relations and ask about doing the cruise while you're there.

Unfortunately no. Only CTI guests have access to the catamaran cruise--no reciprocal privileges.

No, you cannot do that. It would not be fair to guests staying at CTI if guests from other Couples resorts were allowed on the cruise.

No, have to be a cti guest. You can sign up to be a romance rewards member and do the trading places day as a nice perk and stay for a few hours, eat and drink snd check out cti.

You can sign up for Trading Spaces, which gives you most of a day at the "sister" resort, but it's my understanding that the sunset catamaran cruise is for CTI guests only. In our experience (the last 3 years) it is always full, so no hope of even waiting around to see if there's room.

Sorry. It does seem like a good idea, and something I'll miss when we give CSS a try this year.