Default CSS in-room breakfast hot?

I noticed on the sample Room service menu on the website that in the breakfast section there is more then just fruit/pastries. It mentions hot items such as eggs, bacon, potatoes etc. but everything I have seen on the board/pictures says its just continental. Can anyone confirm if you can order breakfast to your room other then continental, that includes bacon and eggs for example? Thanks!!

Yes, there is a warm breakfast room service option in addition to the continental breakfast. We did both the continental, hot and restaurant breakfasts. I really liked having the coffee brought to my room in the AM to sit on the balcony and wake up. The one day we got the hot breakfast, it took a while to arrive, but we weren't in any hurry so that was fine. It was hot when it arrived and was very tasty. Of course the breakfast at Palazzina was delightful with all the options. You can't really go wrong.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

I think only CTI does the hot breakfast.

Yes you can order hot food for breakfast. The list of hot menu items isn't extensive, but can hit the spot if you don't want to go to Palazzina for one of Edgar's omelets!:-)

100% for sure you can get hot items.