Default Making dinner reservations before you arrive?

I know this sounds crazy- but does anyone know if I can make dinner reservations before I check in? We're arriving at CSS on Wednesday and last time we were there, I didn't know Wednesday was lobster night and we got to Bella Vista too late and there was none left. I don't want that to happen again and I'm afraid if we wait until we get there to try to make reservations, that it will.

Another idea- can we get lobster from room service that night?

TIA!

Dinner Reservation have to be made when you get to the resort.

Room service lobster, a good question, but I do not have the answer.
    Irie Mon

We arrived on Wednesday and made reservations that night for Cassanova and had lobster. I did not see lobster on the in room dining menu so I doubt that is an option.

Thank you both!

I know lobster isn't on the room service menu (if it was- who would ever get dressed to go to dinner? LOL) I just thought maybe you could special request it on Wednesdays.

Can someone give me an idea of what is on the in room dining menu? I love the idea of having a great meal on our balcony by ourselves!

This is the sample menu

Soup Du Jour
    Ask your Waiter or Waitress for today’s presentation.

Garden Caesar Salad
    Jamaican Baby Lettuce tossed in Citrus Salsa accompanied with Julienne Carrot and Peppers.

Jerked Chicken Caesar Salad
    Hearts of Romaine Lettuce, Garlic Croutons, Parmesan Cheese and Jerked Chicken Strips, served with a Traditional Caesar Dressing.

Tortilla Chips
    A basket of Tortilla Chips served with a Trio of Guacamole, Sour Cream and Fire Roasted Salsa.

Finger Licking Chicken Wings
    Fried Chicken Wings tossed in a Flavorful BBQ Sauce, served with Onion & Peppers.

Vegetarian Pizza
    Thin crust Vegetarian Pizza topped with Cave Grown Mushroom, Caramelized Onion, Grilled Vegetables, Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese.

The Island Pizza
    Herbal Crust Pizza topped with Pepperoni, Pineapple, Mozzarella Cheese and Basil.

Cheese and Fruit Plate
    Assortment of Fine International Cheese, Island Tropical and Dried Fruits, served with Water Crackers.

Between Bread Slices

Roast Beef Sandwich
    Served on a Sub Bun with Lettuce, Tomato, Sautéed Onion and Mozzarella Cheese.

B.L.T. Sandwich
    Sour Dough Ciabatta Sandwich filled with Lettuce, Tomato, Bacon and Mozzarella Cheese. Served with Fries.

Island Burger
    Seasoned Beef Burger served on a Poppy Seed Kaiser Bun with Onions and Seasoned Fries. Available with Cheese or Bacon upon request.

Dinner
    Offered From 5:30 p.m. to 11:00pm

Charlie’s Pasta
    Penne Pasta Tossed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Onion, Pepper, Black Olive and Sautéed Chicken. Serve with a Cream & White Wine Sauce.

Pouched Chicken Breast
    Poached Chicken Breast stuffed with Spinach Served with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables and Coconut Sauce.

Caribbean Snapper
    Oven-Baked Deep Sea Snapper, served with Rice, Vegetables and White Wine & Capers Butter Sauce.

Vegetarian Pasta
    Penne Pasta with Assorted Vegetables and Herbs. Served with Pesto Cream Sauce and freshly crusted Black-pepper.

Fillet Mignon
    Beef Tenderloin, mounted on Creamed Garlic Potatoes served with Market Vegetables and a Red Wine and Mushroom Sauce.

Pork Chops
    Grilled Pork Chops accompanied with Creamed Garlic Potatoes and Fresh Market Vegetables. Served with a Thyme & Scotch Bonnet Sauce.

Desserts

House Cheese Cake

Served with Graham Cracker Crumbs, Mango Coulis and Whip Topping.
    Cherry Pie
    Encrusted in a lenzer dough.

Tropical Fruit Salad
    Assorted Fresh Fruits enhanced with a Banana Liqueur.
    Irie Mon

When we ate on the balcony we ordered a ceasar salad, a greek salad, beef tenderloin, red snapper, cheesecake and chocolate cake. There were also some pizza and sandwhich choices as well. It arrived fresh and hot - it took about 45 minutes but it was raining really hard that day so I suspect lots of folks were ordering. Usually we waited about 20 minutes for appetizers to arrive the rest of the week.

Amy

Sure! For dinner, there are many wonderful items: Charlie's Pasta, Balsamic Chicken Breast, Caribbean Snapper, Lamb Chops, Filet Mignon. Plus the desserts include cheesecake, apple pie, a chocolate dish or fruit.

The room service is great! They were always very friendly and fast. Us and another couple all had dinner on our balcony one night and had a great time!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Wow! That is quite a selection for room service! Thanks!

You can book a private dinner on the beach at CTI in advance. We had ours last night set against a full moon shining across the sea, it was spectacular (lots of brownie points earned for me).

One tip though, and Couples should take note - they give you a single choice menu (1 starter, 1 soup, 1 salad, 1 entree, etc)- which you can vary in advance but I find it a bit rich when I'm paying $150 and I get a full menu in all the included restaurants to choose from.

So I insisted on having the 8 Rivers menu brought to our table on the night which they agreed to do - it was so much better.(So insist on this)

Charles our personal waiter was a top bloke!