Default Private car rental w/driver tours...

Does anyone have any info or recommendations for private tours/drivers for the day?
    We will be there at the end of April and we are thinking of doing something like this to see the area. We know the resort offers some day trips but we also like to do things at our own pace!
    any info will be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by RobnShawna View Post
    Does anyone have any info or recommendations for private tours/drivers for the day?
    We will be there at the end of April and we are thinking of doing something like this to see the area. We know the resort offers some day trips but we also like to do things at our own pace!
    any info will be appreciated!
    Are you going to Ocho Rios or Negril? I can make a great recommendation for you for Ocho Rios, but the message board moderators won't let us endorse other businesses for obvious reasons. If you are going to Ocho Rios however feel free to e-mail me at usmc7236@yahoo(dot)com and I'll give you (or anyone else) some details via e-mail.

S/F
    Scott and June

Oops! should have mentioned that we are going to CSS!
    Thanks Scott and June, I'll email you for some more info!

Thanks Scott!
    worked out a great deal and looking forward to it!!

Glad I could help! I'm always happy to receive e-mails from folks heading to Jamaica needing a little rudder steer.

S/F
    Scott and June