Default Where on the map do the BFS start at CSA?

Hi,
    My husband and I are thinking of splurging on a BFS or BFVS next year at CSA. We've previously stayed in Atrium suites. My one concern is being too close to the Palms as we were once in a Atrium and had to get moved because we head to bed much earlier than the music stops. I'd prefer a BFS over a BFVS, but will choose a BFVS if I have to.

Where on the map of CSA do the BFS start? Is it the building right next to the Palms? I feel like that first one is pretty tucked away and therefore possibly an Atrium. Is it then the 2nd building to the right of the main pool that starts the row of BFS?

Thanks for any help!

looking at the map, there are 4 BFVS's, easy to spot. From the water, to the left, there are 7 BFS,s and PBFS's. The next bldg. to the left, facing from the water, is an Atrium. That one separates the Palms from the BFS's. You pass another Atrium if you are entering the Palms from the side near the stairs leading to the second floor. Hope that is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by BarDar View Post
    looking at the map, there are 4 BFVS's, easy to spot. From the water, to the left, there are 7 BFS,s and PBFS's. The next bldg. to the left, facing from the water, is an Atrium. That one separates the Palms from the BFS's. You pass another Atrium if you are entering the Palms from the side near the stairs leading to the second floor. Hope that is clear.
    Thank you! That does help. Anyone have an opinion on the noise level at the BFS closest to the Palms?

Here is another way of looking at it... On the website's resort map follow the first line of buildings along the beach. The largest roofs are BFVS, the smallest roofs are PBFS and the medium-sized roofs are BFS (except for the one closest to the Palms pool which is an Atrium).

- L