Default I have a favor to ask my fellow Couples. Please send me 2 immigration forms from JA

I have a favor to ask my fellow Couples. Could anyone that is traveling to Jamaica pick up 2 immigration forms from the airport at Jamaica and mail them to me. They wait too long on the aircraft to have you fill them out and they are not much help with the information. My e-mail is lrhalley@att.net, e-mail me and I will give you my address. It would be very much appreciated. I will reimburse you for the cost of mailing them to me. Thanks Lillian Halley

Hi Lillian:

Try this site: http://www.jacustoms.gov.jm/home_tem...nce&group_id=1

It is the Jamaica Customs department....I believe you'll want the C5 or "Customs Passenger Declaration"

Oh and if you can't get them, try this. I write down all my important info on one small card- stuff like passport number, expiration dates, flight numbers.
    It is easier than digging up all that stuff.

That form is the correct form, but the airport requires you to have the actual form. So what you can do is print out that form. Fill it out. Then when they pass out the real forms, you can just copy everything onto the real form. When are you heading to Jamaica? We are leaving in April, and could maybe snag a couple extra forms for you.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnessinthesand View Post
    That form is the correct form, but the airport requires you to have the actual form. So what you can do is print out that form. Fill it out. Then when they pass out the real forms, you can just copy everything onto the real form. When are you heading to Jamaica? We are leaving in April, and could maybe snag a couple extra forms for you.
    We printed the form out and completed them before we left. Then on the plane just transferred the data to the forms they give you. BRING BLUE PENS....Airlines do have pens but sometimes you have to share. Pack your own

This is the link to th customs form, how do get a copy of the immigration form?

Thanks for the customs link. Very helpfull!

And... dont' make the mistake of trying to fill them out in pencil - they will make you re-do it in pen - either black or blue ink!

I guess I don't have to tell you how I know, do I?

Beergirl
    Beergirl

www.kenandbrenda.shutterfly.com for my Couples videos

Default Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone. I printed the form and filled all my information on it. So all I have to do is transfer the info. I will grab a couple of forms to take home with us when we are there this May, that way when we go next year we will have them all filled out. This will be our 5th trip to CSA and I all ways bring about 5 or more ink pens. They never have enough and I always am giving some away to other people that needs to use one.