Default Zero entry shower

At CTI it states there is a tub and a zero entry shower in the suites. Can anyone tell me what that shower is like?

It means there is a clear glass wall between the double sink vanity and shower that is about 4 feet wide from the floor to ceiling and then the opening to the shower has no door or curtain. The floor bevels slightly away from the opening to make the water stay in the shower area. The large shower has both a rainfall head and hand shower wand attachment, at least in our room.

I don't know if the shower is any different in the suites (I've only stayed in the regular rooms), but zero entry means no ledge to step over. Which also means water gets everywhere. Plan on throwing down a couple towels to stem the tide. That being said, they are good sized and very pretty. I like them.

Name:  shower.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  55.2 KB

I have one of these at home. It's tile and full glass at the entry. Because of the full glass, we can turn the water on, but can't get into the shower. We just get clean at the sink, Simple!!!

We were in a suite at CTI in late september, Our shower was way bigger than the one pictured above, zero entry meant no step. The bathroom was huge and it had a bidet, toilet, huge shower, windows that opened. Cannot remember if we had a tub or not. Had a big walk in closet, bedroom with tv and a big sitting room with bar, couch, chairs, tv and balcony.

Default Shower curtain

Quote Originally Posted by drbcwp View Post
    We were in a suite at CTI in late september, Our shower was way bigger than the one pictured above, zero entry meant no step. The bathroom was huge and it had a bidet, toilet, huge shower, windows that opened. Cannot remember if we had a tub or not. Had a big walk in closet, bedroom with tv and a big sitting room with bar, couch, chairs, tv and balcony.
    Does it have a shower curtain or possibly a door? Thanks for your help

Default shower curtains

Quote Originally Posted by drbcwp View Post
    Are their shower curtains in the suites or ocean view rooms?

No, it did not have a curtain or door, it had a huge rain head shower and great water pressure. there was minimal leakage onto the floor but there were plenty of large towels in the bathroom.

My wife hates showers w/o doors or curtains.