Default What time does housekeeping come they at CSA?

My husband & I were wondering about this. We were there in 2009 & never ran into the good people that cared for our room. We kept the do-not-disturb up until we woke & then enjoyed the resort all day, but the room was always well-kept. Just curious!

They always seem to know when your gone. It does vary for sure but our housekeepers seem to show up later in the afternoon. I just know they do a great job

That's because the housekeeping folks do their job on kind of a "schedule"...seeming to be at a particular room at a certain time each day. Early on we occasionally bumped into the person taking care of our room. Now we make a point of finding out about what time they come by so that we can meet them and get to know them. These are truly the "unsung heroes" of the Couples Resorts as they "magically" care for our room and make it like "coming home" each time we return. This is why we always try to meet and get to know them as well as bringing them gifts...to make sure they know how much they're appreciated.

Have fun finding out when your housekeeping staff member is coming and getting to know them on your next visit. And don't forget to let them know how much you appreciate them (by name)...especially on the resort survey as you leave.

In our experience, you never know! And many days it's when we want to be in the room. I have commented on this several times in our constructive reviews that a set (approximate)time for housekeeping would be very nice. Also, an approximate time they are going to restock the mini bar. We often forgo housekeeping if we want to be in our room, but we never forgo the mini bar refill!

They start by 9 probably and work all day depending on room availability. We ran into ours almost every day and they were always friendly.

If I remember right, at CSS, they actually cleaned the rooms during the day, and then in the evening during dinner, they go BACK to the rooms and do the turn down service. The turn down service is when they actually decorate the bed, and display towel art. We came back to the room one evening, and when we walked in, Elizabeth was in the living area. We apologized, and said we would leave, but she was very excited, and told us to come in, that she had something to show us. In the bedroom, she had made some towel art, and had taken my wifes wedding bouqutet, as well as my boutenierre, and placed them in the art, as part of the decoration. It is these kinds of small acts that made our stay the most memorable vacation of my life, and what truly makes Couples our home.

I am not sure if the housekeeping and the turn down service are done by the same person, or if the same person cleans the room every day. Sorry i know this did not answer your question, but I couldn't help but express my deep sincere appreciation of the wonderful Couples family.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

Name:  SAM_0445.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  209.3 KB

Here is a picture of what she did. Something very simple, yet held so much meaning for us.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

The first 3 days our room wasn't cleaned until 3-4 in the afternoon. Then she came early around 10. I asked her about that and she said they vary their times......starting off with late then early. One day it was after 3:00 and she wasn't there. I called and they said that all the rooms need to be done by 4:00. She came around 3:30. We prefer the early cleaning, in case we want to go back and shower earlier; but they do seem to have their own schedule. I'm not complaining because they do a wonderful job with cleaning and supplying towels.

I'm not certain when they show up. It seems we have never seen them more then once any trip but the room was always cleaned and well taken care of. I believe at CN, at one time they stated that the room would be cleaned in the Am on day and the PM the next day, and that was the pattern. Once again in 5 trips there, we have only seen the cleaning staff once a trip and then it was because we wanted to interact with them and tell them how good a job they are doing and how much it was appreciated. In October, we would run into them as they were cleaning other rooms and chat and laugh with them. Such great people.

Thank you for your insight everyone! I want to make sure to meet them this time & let them know they are appreciated.

Your bouquet was lovely!