Default Thinking about CTI? Do it! :)

We are at CTI as we speak. During our choosing and in the months leading up to our arrival we used the mesaage boards for info, theres so much info good and bad that it can make the decision difficult.
    Well, from our experience it's not just do it!
    From the people to the food to the activities we've had a blast.
    Remember anyone can find fault with anyplace they go. We're on vacation and little things should not upset us/you. Anyhoo just wanted to put that out there. Thanks to all the posters that helped make us choose CTI.
    Also if you want to go on non included excursions off resort, we hired Marvys

we spent the whole day doing mutiple excursions with this company. And what we really appreciated is everywhere we went we got to meet the real people of Jamaica it was great.
    anyways am just about to get up and enjoy another day here. Hope this little bit of info helps anyone.
    Take care!
    Repect!

Rob

ottrobca I'm very glad you had such a great time. Of course, I knew you would. I hope that you will be able to get back at some time in the near future. If you think that your first experiecne was wonderful, just wait until you become a "repeater". It just keeps on getting better. This April will be our 37 to the Grand Dame. Welcome to the family.

Richie

I'm so glad you are enjoying CTI. I get tired of people putting it down, you can now see for yourself what a wonderful place it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottrobca View Post
    We are at CTI as we speak. During our choosing and in the months leading up to our arrival we used the mesaage boards for info, theres so much info good and bad that it can make the decision difficult.
    Well, from our experience it's not just do it!
    From the people to the food to the activities we've had a blast.
    Remember anyone can find fault with anyplace they go. We're on vacation and little things should not upset us/you. Anyhoo just wanted to put that out there. Thanks to all the posters that helped make us choose CTI.
    Also if you want to go on non included excursions off resort, we hired Marvys

we spent the whole day doing mutiple excursions with this company. And what we really appreciated is everywhere we went we got to meet the real people of Jamaica it was great.
    anyways am just about to get up and enjoy another day here. Hope this little bit of info helps anyone.
    Take care!
    Repect!

Rob
    Marvyns paradise tours you wont regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by tms View Post
    I'm so glad you are enjoying CTI. I get tired of people putting it down, you can now see for yourself what a wonderful place it is.
    I so understand!

One of the many things that makes Couples wonderful is that the uniqueness of each resort. They are not "cookie cutter" beyond each resort a wonderful experience. People need to know what is important to them and then do the research. If long beaches are top of your list, don't book the OR resorts. If AN is important don't book CSA.

Rob,
    So happy to hear that you are having a wonderful experience! Enjoy.
    Vicky

In January we finished our 76 trip to CTI and it was better than ever. So glad that you found out.