Default Sep 23-30 ... if we met you

Hello from Sarah & Robert...

First off, what an amazing week. To our many new friends and the Couples staff, you made it memorable.

Second, if you met us and we were being snap-happy, I probably have some pictures of you. I'd be glad to send them to you through EasyShare. And if you have any of us !! (thanks)

I'll be posting a week review on the main message board soon and some Staff Shout-outs. I encourage everyone that shared paradise with us to do the same.

Holla...

Robert road70runner@hotmail
    Sarah smillertime09@hotmail
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey Sarah n Robert! Missing ya'll already!! WooHoo! Cat cruise was a blast. Hey Sarah~I want that...U know that in your tankini! lmao!!! I wil NEVER forget you calling out for Robert to save you! Also~ FYI: the key was only 15.00! Not too bad would've been 100.00 in the States! We haven't even had a chance to look at our pics but I am sure we have some of ya'll in there! Here's my email: airbell96@hotmail.com

Peace out! Come on May I miss CN already!!!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Hey Sarah & Robert,
    Jim & I were glad we ran into you on the beach before we had to leave. Didn't get to see much of you two or Erin & Steve, but it sounds like you had a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by cubbyblu View Post
    Hey Sarah & Robert,
    Jim & I were glad we ran into you on the beach before we had to leave. Didn't get to see much of you two or Erin & Steve, but it sounds like you had a great time!
    J & J -
    I know we didn't hang much but I can tell by the posts that you guys were a blast. We were planted on the beach or the pool most days. We were asleep early most nights thanks to the unlimited Red Stripes.
    Take care friends,

Sarah & Robert
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey Sarah n Robert: that link you emailed me didn't work for some reason..Can u pretty plz send it to me again? I'll do a shot if you want me too!

Sarah~You weren't sleeping...I know what you were doing! Hehehehe! lmao!!!