Default February 21st to 28th 2014

Names: Tim and Liz
    Ages: 43 and 40
    How many times to CSS: Will be our second visit
    Trip dates: February 21-28
    Room type: One Bedroom Beachfront Suite
    Reason for trip: Annual get out of the snow and cold!
    Where you from: Ontario
    What you're looking forward to most: Visiting in the hot tub on the A/N side!
    Will you go A/N during trip: Oh Yeah!
    Drink you're looking forward to: All
    Kids: One daughter
    Level of excitement (1 - 10): 10

We can't wait for our trip, it's our time to let loose and have some fun! Anyone care to hang?
    Cheers!

Hey Tim and Liz. I believe we met you at CSS in Feb 2011. Renee and I are heading to CSS at the end of April. What I want to tell you is our gang is looking at going to CSS around Valentine's Day in 2015 for a reunion. If interested, I'll send you the details once it's confirmed. Have a great trip.
    Cheers,
    Kevin

Sounds great, let us know the details as soon as you know!
    Cheers and enjoy your trip in April!
    Tim and Liz

Tim and Liz. We'll be there 2/22 to 3/1. Looking forward to meeting you. It's also our second trip to CSS. We'll see you at the swim up bar at SSB.

Jim and Sandi

Jim & San,

Is this the infamous Jim and Sandi we had so much fun with last Feb at CSS? We are looking forward to another great week. We are "home" from 21 to 28. Maybe another round of golf? It is hard to fathom golfing as it is frigid here in NH today. The countdown says 29 days!! Looking forward to seeing you again. Jeff & Dawn.

Jim and Sandi

Look forward to meeting you!
    28 days to go for us countdown is on...definitely see you at the swim up bar at SSB!
    Have a safe trip!

Jeff and Dawn,

Glad to hear from you. Looking forward to some sun and some rum with you at the swim up bar again this year. A round of golf sounds good too. If you agree, let's book the golf for Monday morning again. That worked out well last year.

We can't wait. Only 3 1/2 weeks to go. We need to get out of these single digit and negative degree temps.

Jim and Sandi

[ Jim & San,

It's getting closer... 22 days!! I can't wait to feel the warm sand between my toes! Golfing on Monday sounds great. I'm thinking I may do the resort course scuba Wed. Can't wait to see you again... soon come!! Jeff & Dawn

Jeff and Dawn,
    Tim and Liz,

We're sitting here at 11:00 pm knowing that tomorrow morning is going to be another zero degree day to wake up to and head to work. Then we think...only 12 more days and we'll be back where we want to be. Can't wait to see you again, Jeff and Dawn, and party like last year. Also, looking forward to meeting you, Tim and Liz, and making new friends. See you all soon at SSB!

Jim and Sandi