Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: April 2015

While we have not been at CSS at night (we traded places during the day from CTI the last time), at the other Couples resorts people gather at various places - the bars, outside on the beach etc. In looking at other posts, it appears that some people go to SSB and hang out in the pool or hot tub until late at night. We plan to do this. CSS also has many little nooks throughout the property where couples can meet and socialize. We also understand that there is decent nightlife in Ocho Rios that is a quick cab ride or with a driver (who will hang with you for the evening) if you feel uncomfortable out alone. We have not done that but may this time. The last time we hired a driver that took us to Marley's birthpace and tomb (which was fun) and then on the way back in Ocho Rios he took us to Scotchie's a local jerk chicken place for supper that was great.

VaCouples, thanks so much for your response!! I have checked it out.

Looking for Sun, thanks so much for your response!! Sounds like you guys had a great time. We have been to Scotchie's before and it was so wonderful! We are so exciting about the upcoming trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy & Marc View Post
    VaCouples, thanks so much for your response!! I have checked it out.
    Did you join the group? there is also one for SSB people too. If interested I can get you added.
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3