Default CSS...laundry service??

I noticed that CSS offers laundry service...this would certainly allow us to cut down on the amount of clothes that the airline would have to lose if we could get a few things cleaned half way through our 10 days...It looks like a nice option.

(if they would make the whole resort AN we wouldn't even have this issue to address )

Any experience with this service??

We've used it every trip and would highly recommend it. It's very quick and worth the cost. Once you've hit $99 worth of service, it just becomes "unlimited" for the week and costs $99. It let's us pack much lighter.

S/F
    Scott and June

Sounds good. What is the turn around time?

With some of the airlines holding luggage hostage for ransom this is becoming a bigger deal than it once was.

Our laundry usually comes back the same day. The form says if you call between 7-9am it will be returned the same day.

Here are a few pics of the price list. These are from our 08/2012 trip (I still haven't uploaded our 08/2013 pics to Photobucket yet -- sheesh, where does the time go ??!!), but I'm sure they are very close to the current prices.

Hopefully you'll be able to decipher the prices -- it's kind of small !!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...2/4c67b9cf.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...2/5e0855b1.jpg

Jackie

We have required the use of the laundry service. Our last trip we had an aerosol can of sunscreen emptied into our suitcase. After drying the wife's tears and calming her down from the fear all her stuff was ruined I placed all the items in the bag provided and filled out the form. Left it on the bed and housekeeping took it in the morning. It was back and stain free by the time we came back to the room in the evening. Disaster averted and vacation saved. All involved in the process were awesome! I'd have no worries using again.

Looking at the pictures of the prices what does UP mean after them - does that mean the price quoted is the minimum for that article or is it a code or stand for something

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Looking at the pictures of the prices what does UP mean after them - does that mean the price quoted is the minimum for that article or is it a code or stand for something
    I'm guessing that it does mean (i.e.) 2.50 or more. But we've never been charged more than the dollar amt listed on the form. I always add everything up myself & fill in all the "Total" cells & put the total at the bottom & that's always what is charged to our room.

But, we usually only do shorts & t-shirts (exercise-style shirts, really) for my husband. So, maybe if you're getting a gown or a sweater laundered in Jamaica they might up the charge for whatever reason !!