Thread: CSA - ipod dock

Default CSA - ipod dock

Are the ipod docks in the rooms at CSA compatible with iphones? Thanks!

I believe that they will play but not charge the newer iPhone 3G or 3GS versions.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Hey Danielle,

Just called down to CSA, and they are not certain. I know from my experience here at home that the iphone is generally not compatible with most ipod docking stations. I would have to err on the side of caution and say no they are not compatible at CSA.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

We were just at CSA in April and they are not compatible with iPhones. Just bring your wall charger and you'll be good to go. Also, just another tip, make sure to turn off your location, data push and wireless functions on your iPhone (basically make it just a phone) so you don't get charged an enormous fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    We were just at CSA in April and they are not compatible with iPhones. Just bring your wall charger and you'll be good to go. Also, just another tip, make sure to turn off your location, data push and wireless functions on your iPhone (basically make it just a phone) so you don't get charged an enormous fee.
    Amy:

The wall charger will play the music?

No sorry! I thought we were just talking about charging the iPhones. You can get a set of speakers for around $20 at Target that are not only compatible with the iPhone, but also zip into a nice case that is waterproof and protects against sand. If you just want music for your room, your iPhone alone should be loud enough to play your music.

I charged my IPHONE this week there with no problem, and it even had that IPHONE case on it. Worked great. BUT be aware its hard to figure out the alarm clock on those suckers, so early in the am you will hear a bunch of alarms going off since nobody knows how to turn them off or work them hahahah