Default Booking hotel&flight separately

Does anyone know if when booking the two separately (flight and hotel), do you need to pay for transfers from airport to hotel (and back)?
    When I go to book hotel on Couples website, it says transfers are $280. Are transfers moly included when you book flight & hotel together ? Help!

We have always booked the resort and airfare separately, and have never had to pay an additional fee for transportation.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

It does not matter how you book, transfers are included in the cost of the room.

Transfers are included in your vacation.

I'm not sure where you are seeing the 280.00 charge for transfers as all Couples resorts include airport transfers within the price, no matter how you book your flight.

The transfers are part of your hotel charge.

Default Transfers included

Quote Originally Posted by bethbilly View Post
    Does anyone know if when booking the two separately (flight and hotel), do you need to pay for transfers from airport to hotel (and back)?
    When I go to book hotel on Couples website, it says transfers are $280. Are transfers moly included when you book flight & hotel together ? Help!

I remember seeing that charge but it is for private transportation. The bus/van transportation is included.
    You do not need the private transportation, the included trip gives you a chance to meet new people.

tbiggs

That $280 might be if you choose to do your own private transfer like a taxi or flight...

Name:  couples.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  189.1 KB
    This is what I meant...

that $280 is for a 15 minute flight to or from MBJ/Negril, otherwise you take a private vehicle(at your cost) or the free van (at no cost)

The flight from MBJ to negril is extra, most people take the shuttle from MBJ to the resort. The shuttle cost is included in resort cost. I m not sure if the ride from the negril airport is included or not, if it isn't it can't be much more then $20 us.

What did it say when you clicked the "See Details" link?