Default A couple questions about the Couples lounge at the airport.

Looking forward to being able to use the Couples lounge at the airport. Was wondering if the lounge has WIFI?
    Also do they have water bottles to go? If I understand, they only have one bathroom in the lounge?
    Headed out next Wednesday for Couples Negril. It's been a brutal winter!

Hi! We just returned from CSS last week. What a great time to get away! They do have WiFi in the Couples lounge at the airport. They will give you the password for it. There was a mens room and a ladies room, I believe. I can't answer the water question because I was still trying to finish my Red Stripe before the shuttle got there! Have fun!!!

Don't remember water bottles, but I do know there are two bathrooms......one for men and one for the ladies. Have a wonderful trip!

Don't believe there is wifi. Never really spent more than 20 min there in the past.
    I'm sure I got water there in the past. There is a ladies and mens washroom. Haven't ever encountered a lineup.
    Some change into their shorts before boarding the van.
    We are headed there next Wed also but to CSA.

No true answers but wanted to add my two cents.

We have never been the lounge long enough to find out if they have WIFI. Typically long enough to grab a drink (maybe 2) and a quick change of clothes (if necessary). I seem to recall water bottles but we grabbed a drink from the bar before we left for the drive. I only recall one bathroom but it may be one for men and one for women. Really haven't spent very long in the lounge on either trip, max 5 minutes.

Enjoy CN. Definitely jealous of all the people heading down, wish my work was such that I could go this time of year. Only 262 long long days before we get to CSS.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

There are two bathrooms. I have never witnessed a line for the bathrooms in the many times I have gone. They do have water bottles that you can take with you. As far as WiFi, I don't think so. You really wouldn't have much time to do anything on the computer as there always seems to be just enough time to use the restroom and quickly down a beer or two. Once you get to the resort, there is free WiFi pretty much everywhere.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

we just drink the red stripe so I'm not sure about water bottles. There is a bathroom for each sex and not sure about wifi. Have fun!!

WIFI??? Who cares??
    They have a bathroom for men and women.

Two bathrooms, yes water bottles, and unsure about wifi, but you're rarely in the lounge long enough to use it before you're on the shuttle to resort. Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by rgveld View Post
    Looking forward to being able to use the Couples lounge at the airport. Was wondering if the lounge has WIFI?
    Also do they have water bottles to go? If I understand, they only have one bathroom in the lounge?
    Headed out next Wednesday for Couples Negril. It's been a brutal winter!
    Not sure if they have wifi, but you aren't there long enough to do anything. Longest I sat in the lounge at any visit was 10-15 minutes. I have taken a water bottle to go with me from the lounge.

There is one women's and one men's restroom. Never an issue

Yes, they have bottles of Wata that you can take with you on the bus. There is a woman's bathroom and a men's bathroom, so it's not unisex if that is what you were thinking. No idea on the Wifi; never been there long enough to use it.

There is only a Couples lounge available upon arrival and honestly we have never been there long enough to really power up and log into anything before hitting the bus! I should mention that we use our vacation to really unplug, except Sunday mornings for my fantasy football lineup of course!! Also we are smokers (unfotunately) so we grab a beer, change clothes and head outside, usually after a beer and a smoke we are on the bus heading to CSA.

You are correct there is only 1 bathroom in the lounge. I am not sure about the water bottles to go though... If not there are a couple of places outside of the terminal, before you get on the bus, where you could buy a bottle or 2 for the road.

Enjoy your trip, this winter has been horrible and we are still about 7 months away from returning home....

Thanks for the replys. Brennie, maybe we will see you in the lounge. We fly in at around 11:20. Coming from Minneapolis, although
    we live in Canada. We usually take clothes to change into, along with our sandals. It's been a long time since my feet
    have felt sun shine. We are doing 7 days at CSA after our 4 days at CN. Enjoy!

Thanks again. WIFI was just to let our kids know we made it. We do agree about becoming unplugged.
    From the replies I know for sure that there is one bathroom and maybe 2. Glad to hear we won't have to wait long.
    Can't wait to start the vacation.

We don't fly in til 2.30 so I'm sure you will be at the resort by then. We are from Canada too but fly out of Toronto.
    At CSA so maybe we'll see you there. Enjoy.

Surfhary, there is a women's and a men's restroom in the Couples lounge.....