Default Details about ordering In-Room Meals at CSS?

Anyone here have details about when and how you go about ordering meals for your room?

How much lead time do you need to give them for dinner?

How about for a hot breakfast?
    Thanks for any details!

6am - 11 pm - Sample Menu taken from restaurants page on Sans Souci tab - just phone then they cook it and bring it

BREAKFAST
    DELI PLATTER
    SMOKED FISH / BEEF PASTRAMI / GHERKINS / PICKLED ONIONS & CAPERS
    FRUIT PLATE WITH YOGURT
    EGGS
    Omelette or Scrambled
    SIDES:
    Bacon / Sausages / Today’s Potatoes / Baked Beans / Toast –Whole Wheat or White
    JAMAICA CLASSIC
    PLEASE CALL FOR TODAY’S SPECIAL
    ALL DAY DINING
    SOUPS:
    Soup of the Day
    Please Check with Room Service for Today’s Soup
    SALAD, DIPS AND FAVORITES:
    Classic Caesar Salad - Crisp Romaine Lettuce / Capers / Anchovies / Crunchy Croutons / Grated Parmesan / Regular or with Jerk Chicken
    Club Sandwich - Stacked with Crispy Bacon / Chicken / Tomatoes / Eggs
    Hamburger / Cheeseburger - Served with Pickles and French Fries
    Nachos with all the Trimmings - Melted Cheese / Sour Cream / Guacamole / Tomatoes / Jalapeno Peppers / Picante Salsa
    Lovers Pizza - Chicken / Roast Beef / Spicy Jerk Sausage / Finished with Tomato and Mozzarella
    Spicy Chicken Wings - Ginger BBQ / Mild Jerk Sauce
    DINNER
    ENTRÉES:
    Pasta of the Day - Bolognaise / Marinara / Vegetarian Please Check with Room Service for Today’s Pastas
    Caribbean Snapper Fillet - Pan Seared / Served with a Caper / Red Onion /Herb Rice / Local Veggies / Lime Beurre Blanc
    Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast - Mashed Potatoes / Market Vegetables / Tomato, olives & Basil salsa
    DESSERTS:
    Cheese Cake - With Raspberry Coulis
    Fruit Plate - Selection of Local Exotic Fruits
    Chocolate Mousse - Sesame Tuille
    TEA SELECTION:
    English breakfast
    Earl Grey
    Raspberry
    Cinnamon
    Mint
    COFFEE:
    Regular & Decaffeinated Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee
    Jamaican Coffee - Coffee with Appleton Rum
    French Coffee - Coffee with Cognac
    Calypsonian Coffee - Coffee with Tia Maria & Crème de Menthe
    Irish Coffee - Coffee with Irish Whiskey
    Espresso
    Cappuchino

We ordered afternoon snacks and breakfast every day. The breakfast menu you put out the night before and you select a time-frame for delivery. For the afternoon snacks, we would place the order by calling the number on their menu, and we'd receive it "as soon as possible, mon" which was within 30 minutes every time. I would think with dinners, you may want to give them a little more notice, like maybe an hour or two.. Maybe someone else who has ordered dinners in their room can shed some light?

You just pick up the phone and order lunch/dinner/snacks whenever you want it. If you want breakfast your best bet is to fill out the form and put it on your door the night before. They're usually close to being on time unless it's a crazy busy morning. If you call for breakfast that morning you'll probably experience a significant delay. This is especially true for Saturday's when everyone is leaving and their busiest mornings for room service. In fact I recommend you order earlier for a Saturday breakfast than you may normally. Also on rainy days it typically takes a little longer for all room service.
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013
    CSS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    There's no place like home in Jamaica!

Thanks all! I thought I heard that there was a specific time each day by which you need to order room service dinner? Is this not the case?

Regarding breakfast, there are two options. One, phone in your order the morning of, from the above listed items, posted in post #2... Or, fill out the in-room Continental Breakfast Card to hang on your door knob by 1am with the approximate time you would like it delivered.

Room service does stop around 11pm or midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by rhallva View Post
    Thanks all! I thought I heard that there was a specific time each day by which you need to order room service dinner? Is this not the case?
    You can order food anytime between 6am and 11pm. I've never heard about a specific time you had to order dinner by. Just keep in mind if you order dinner at 7pm it may take a while.
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013
    CSS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    There's no place like home in Jamaica!