Thread: SSB - June 2014

Default SSB - June 2014

Who is going to be on SSB in June? We'll be there June 7-14. We'd love to get a group together and hire a bartender for an after hours SSB Pool Party! We did this last year and had a blast! Let us know if you're in!

Michaelg we will be there the 11th - 19th and you can count us in if you can get several other couples and work it out while we are there.

Enjoyed it last year with ya'll and look forward to it again this year

Not sure when we're going. But we have following the thread here with CSS and I think we would be interested in arranging the after hours bartender thing as well! Please follow up and tell us who you talked to, how it went, how many people came and what it costs.

Thanks!

~Julie and Bob~

Michaelg we will be there the 7th - 14th and you can count us in if you can get several other couples. Last year about 10 of us went over. No bartender available so everyone raided their mini bar. Had a great time.

Tom and Cyndi

My wife and I would be interested in this while we are there. What is the cost for the bartender and is it AN at night?

If I remember correctly it was something like $200 last August when we were there - which gets split evenly between the couples. They wanted a minimum number of couples - which we thought we had - but less showed up. No biggie - we still split the cost evenly. For this event everyone also included a tip for the bartender. The party was from 9 until whenever we got tired - I think they would stop at 1a,. It was definitely AN.

Now this sounds like a good time!
    CTI May 2011

Bump!......Counting down the days until June 5th!!! Work productivity is starting to decline...

Quote Originally Posted by lwhite View Post
    Bump!......Counting down the days until June 5th!!! Work productivity is starting to decline...
    I heard that! We're down to 37 days (or better - 36 days and a wake up!!)

Quote Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
    Who is going to be on SSB in June? We'll be there June 7-14. We'd love to get a group together and hire a bartender for an after hours SSB Pool Party! We did this last year and had a blast! Let us know if you're in!
    Is it possible to come from Tower Island after hours to join the pool party ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson22 View Post
    Is it possible to come from Tower Island after hours to join the pool party ?
    I really don't know for sure but I doubt it.

Anymore thought into what date this after hours party would happen?

Well, Tuesday is the Beach Party with an after party at SSB, Friday is the Gala with an after party at SSB. Wednesday is the Repeater's Dinner but we could do it after that around 9pm. Might be best to shoot for Monday the 9th or Thursday the 12th. Thursday gives us more time to get other couples interested who might not be on the message boards.

Anytime between the 7th & 13th is great with us!!! 25 days and a wake up till SSB

Thursday the 12th would be great for us. We arrive kinda late on the 11th so the 12th would be fine and we'll gladly chip in for the bartender.

Well I will lobby for Monday the 9th since I will be gone by the 12th!!

Single Digit Dance!!! NINE days plus a wake up (and I won't really sleep the night before anyways!!) Woo Hoo!!!

We arrive at MBJ on Saturday, June 7 around 11:30 am. We are looking forward to meeting all the couples who have been posting on the forum.

Cyndi and Tom

Cyndi and Tom (jamaica2013),

Are you flying on US Airways out of Charlotte? Our flights gets to MBJ at the same time!

We are on the 7th at 11:35. Maybe we can all ride the bus to CSS. Make it the party bus ��

Quote Originally Posted by jamaica2013 View Post
    We arrive at MBJ on Saturday, June 7 around 11:30 am. We are looking forward to meeting all the couples who have been posting on the forum.

Cyndi and Tom
    You all will probably have a good tan going on by the time we get there since we arrive on the 11th. Also looking forward to meeting everyone as well. Since a lot of you will have been there before we arrive, I expect the first several rounds of drinks to be on YOU. Soooo excited 12 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Goofyernurse View Post
    We are on the 7th at 11:35. Maybe we can all ride the bus to CSS. Make it the party bus ��
    It will definitely be the party bus with us on it!!! 7 days and a wake-up!!!!

We leave our house for the airport in 2.5 hours and our flight takes off in 4 hours and 45 minutes!!! We'll be on the way or already there by the time this gets posted!!