Default Secret Rendezvous Question

We have booked a Secret Rendezvous through our travel agent for March 2014. When will we find out where we are going? It's mainly only out of curiosity that I'm asking because we have already stayed at CN & SA. I see the website says 7 days prior but our TA is saying the day of flight. Thanks for your help in advance!! 17 days to paradise!!!!

We found out 10 days in advance. They say, though, that you'll be advised one week prior to your arrival.

Lowelyisland:
    Was this through your TA or did you book directly through Couples? Who notified you?

We are also doing secret rendezvous March 14-21.. we were told one week prior. I can't wait to find out! We will be 100% happy with any of them but I'm still super excited to find out! We are banking on CTI but you really never know, I suppose.

It was 7 days for us, wonder where the ta gets her info?

We had a fairly good idea where we were headed when we looked at our credit card statement. The charge came through as a purchase from "Couples Ocho Rios". Couples Ocho Rios was named Couples Tower Isle at the time, and that's where we ended up. My advice, see if your credit card statement can give you any clues.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Check your receipt on the website. It is issued through a resort. No guarantee that's where you are headed, but odds are. Have fun!
    (I hope you get cti, it is so amazing!!!)

If you booked with couples direct have a look at your email confirmation. Did they copy the resort on the booking? They did for ours but we booked it about 10 days before we left so may have only been because our departure date was so close.
    Kris

We booked through a TA, who advised us as soon as she heard from Couples. Our TA e-mailed us, as that's how we generally communicate, but I'm not sure how Couples advised her.

We've done SR three times. All booked through travel agent. The first time we got CSS and TA found out 10 days prior. Second time we got CTI and TA found out about 7 days prior only because I asked her to call Couples to find out. Last time we got CTI and we did not find out til we arrived at the Montego Bay airport/couples lounge. I had our TA call 7 days prior and they would not tell her where we were going. That was adventurous as I am somewhat of a planner!!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie22 View Post
    We have booked a Secret Rendezvous through our travel agent for March 2014. When will we find out where we are going? It's mainly only out of curiosity that I'm asking because we have already stayed at CN & SA. I see the website says 7 days prior but our TA is saying the day of flight. Thanks for your help in advance!! 17 days to paradise!!!!
    We've done the Secret Rendezvous twice. You can call them a week before you leave and find out where you are going. I think they ALWAYS say Couples Ocho Rios on the bill to the card though, even when we went to Swept Away. Don't try negotiating where you are going once you find out though, my husband didn't want to go anywhere but CTI and I'll never book a SR again and listen to him beg and whine because he had to go to CSA.

Beg and whine because ge had to go to csa ? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Beg and whine because ge had to go to csa ? Wow!
    I would be unhappy about getting CSA due to the lack of AN facilities so I can relate.

We are doing the SR during the 2nd week of March and I hope & expect we will wind up at CTI or CSS.
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014, 2015

Are SR's even available any more? I just emailed Couples and the reply I received indicated that they no longer exist. Our TA stated that she hasn't seen one for about two years. This is something that we might be interested in if available.

Sherm, you need a new agent!. Check the website. They are available about a month out for last minute bookings to fill rooms.

Sherm, if it's not showing, the resorts must be full.

According to the Couples FB page, the Secret Rendezvous is a promotion that has been discontinued. There was a response to a question about it on the main Couples FB page.

Softail, Sherm is on the right path. I messaged Couples regarding SRs and was informed that the SR deals no longer exist. They directed me to the message boards (that I had already been searching for SR answers on) for updates. Alas, I've yet to hear Couples explain the situation.

Irie I, can we have some clarification on this issue?!

we booked ours in December for March..i noticed they were offered for about a month from our supplier, then they must have been sold out of SR's. Haven't seen them offered since.

That's unfortunate