Default Rooms with screens question

I have searched the forum and am so confused about exactly what rooms have the screens. I do not want screens. We are hot natured people and love our AC! Can anyone tell me?

Thanks so much!

The rooms that have screens also have ac and get quite cold. The rooms that have screens are atrium, beachfront suites, and premier beachfront.

At Swept Away they are the Premier Beachfront Suites. They have shutters inside that close and they have A/C. From what I have read the A/C works pretty good with the shutters closed. We didnt think we would like them so we booked the Beachfront Verandah Suites and loved it. The one thing that the Premier Suites have that no others have is a HUGE outside covered deck. Might have been worth it just for that patio.
    Scott & Becca
    Houston
    Caffreys Photography

It's the older rooms at csa like the premier beachfront, beachfront suite, and atriums. Don't worry though, all rooms have ac and you just close the wooden louvers covering the screens and they cool down nicely

Thanks all! We have never traveled to an island...only cruised so we aren't sure what to expect weather wise in July other than hot. :-)

A20, weather in July will be hot. We are from Houston so it isnt much different for us. Can be a really big change for some. The one thing that is nice is there is always a seabreeze blowing and that really helps cool things down. Just plan to wear light airy clothes and you will be fine.
    Scott & Becca
    Houston
    Caffreys Photography

Expect rain also. It's the tropics, it's hurricane season. It will rain.

We always stay in the atrium suites because we love the atmosphere. With the shutters closed, the ac is plenty cold but we leave a few open to hear the tree frogs. Jamaican lullabye!

The AS, BFS, and PBFS rooms at CSA do have screens. They also have wooden louvers from knee high to almost the ceiling that can be opened and closed for airflow, privacy, or cooling as there is an AC unit in every room at all Couples Resorts as well as a ceiling fan over the bed. We run the AC at night and turn it off in the morning and open our louvers to allow the air to flow through. When we are out at dinner and the entertainment in the evening the turn down service comes into the room, closes all the louvers, turns on the AC, and turns down your bed while checking your towel situation. At night I have had to turn down the AC in our room as it got too cold. The plus side of these rooms is that you get to hear the waves lapping on the shore and the tree frogs peeping at night as they lull you to sleep. No TVs in these areas so you don't have to worry about your neighbors choice of shows or the fact they insist on keeping the TV on ALL NIGHT! Who goes to paradise to watch TV anyway? I much prefer the sounds of Jamaica. Ya mon...