Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Rates

Default 2015 Rates

We appreciate the direct feedback regarding our 2015 rate structure.

The Couples experience is like no other and we strive maintain our position as the best value luxury all-inclusive experience in the Caribbean. Our value added inclusions such as watersports, premium alcohol, transfers, unrestricted wifi, mini -bars in every room, off-property excursions and more; are still unmatched throughout the region.

We also value our unprecedented relationship with thousands of repeat guests and consider you part of the Couples family. To that point, we have reviewed our current rate structure and will be making adjustments while maintaining the level of luxury, quality and service that you have come to expect. These adjustments will be announced soon.
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

Thank you for looking at this. I was somewhat worried about my 2015 trip. My wife and I love Couples Resorts and can not imagine going elsewhere for our vacations.

Irie,
    Thank you. We all realize Couples is a business and must function as such. The Couples experience is wonderful and we look forward to our next trip.

Must admit that the curiosity is going to kill me.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

Thanks. We're ready to book our two trips for 2015 as soon as the new rates are announced.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Thank you! I was thinking that I would not be able to book our first trip to CN and eventually become repeat guests! Very excited!

We are very excited about our 9th return trip this April but was worried it may have been our last. We always travel in April and book direct with couples but have not yet booked anything for 2015. I hope to change that when new rates are announced. My visa is ready when you are!!
    Kris

Dear Irie i, This is one of the many things i love about the brand- there is usually a response to issues that pop up. When my wife and i were referred to the resort our first yr-2011, by a good friend- we thought we had died and gone to heaven ! we have now had 3 sets of friends that have gone/or are scheduled to go, because of our non-stop talks about CSA- last Sept i told my wife-"we need to quit telling people about this place, its getting too crowded " !
    After that first trip- we decided we owed it to ourselves to do this every september. while i understand 2015 is freaking people out- unless im out of my mind, 2014 rates are higher than 2015. And while i may have had some sort of spectacular deal in 2013- this years rate for the same week, same room, same number of nites- is 36% more than i spent last year. Combined with the increase in airfares, we have to examine our plans. We are going somewhere this year, maybe somewhere new- i hope not. I tried last year while booking 2013 to add the 2014 trip in, and after multiple emails, and multiple phone calls to the couples rep that contacted me- i gave up. looking forward to he changes. mike

Like the others said, a BIG thank you for listening to " us " and checking into the situation. We understand prices have to increase over time. We / I have to save all year long to "come home" and wiith such an unexpected big jump it seemed like it was going to price us out of the market and would have to look elsewhere to spend our money on a less expensive deal knowing it may be somewhat disappointing and it just wouldn't be the same. Can't see not going to Jamaica, it just would have been to one of your competetors. For MANY of us it takes all we can spare just to save up and make it back every year or two. Couples is a wonderful resort and that is why you have so many repeaters. Showing good faith and listening to your customers will keep us coming back for years to come. You made my day.

Thanks again,
    Mike and Lisa

CSA Aug. 2011, July 2012, July 2013, July 2014
    CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

Thank you so much for listening to our views and taking them into consideration. This is the time of year we die hard repeaters start to plan for next year. Whatever adjustments you might make (possibly the free night again) will be very much appreciated.

Thank you Ivonna. I knew in my heart that Couples would do the right thing. They always have. That's what makes all of our experiences such a pure joy. Someone is always right there to satisfy a particular need at that moment, or to just greet us as we walk by, with a warm smile and a pleasant greeting. It's what Couples has always been about.
    So thank you to the entire Couples management team for taking another look at 2015 pricing.
    And once again Ivonna, you have been of great assistance to all of us who devour the MB on a daily basis. You have our deepest gratitude and appreciation.

I'm glad to hear that. I was already shopping else where for 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    Thank you Ivonna. I knew in my heart that Couples would do the right thing. They always have. That's what makes all of our experiences such a pure joy. Someone is always right there to satisfy a particular need at that moment, or to just greet us as we walk by, with a warm smile and a pleasant greeting. It's what Couples has always been about.
    So thank you to the entire Couples management team for taking another look at 2015 pricing.
    And once again Ivonna, you have been of great assistance to all of us who devour the MB on a daily basis. You have our deepest gratitude and appreciation.
    Thanks for posting Ivonna and ditto to what Crabracer said! We too are anxious for our trip "home" in 55 days and also to better pricing for a possible booking for 2015!

When I just logged in to the MB from my iPhone to reply to this thread, it said, "Welcome home to Couples Resorts." That put a huge smile on my face because I hope this news means we can come home to CSA for trip #5. Thank you so much for taking your legions of loyal fans into consideration. It truly is what sets Couples apart!

As someone else pointed out, please remember the remainder of 2014 in your reformulations as well :-). Autumn of 2014 is when we hope to come for a long stay. We'd need an adjustment to make that feasible.

Thanks sooooo much, we plan to return in June of 2015 and had planned to introduce others to the magic of Swept Away. With the price adjustments to come, the Newbies will not be scared away and will hopefully become repeaters to your wonderful establishment. We were worried for them and ourselves at the "sticker shock" of the current rates.

Swept Away Nov/Dec 08'
    Swept Away Jun 10'
    Swept Away Oct 11'
    Swept Away Jun 15'
    (Long time coming after vacationing in 8 other countries...it's time to return home)!

Thank-you for looking at the pricing, we will be waiting and hoping!!!!!!

I like the other posters are glad to see you listen to your guest concerns. We loved CN and only took 4days when we got home to book are 10 days for April 2014. We understand things go up but the price I got for 2015 is going to be hard to swallow and that without airfare. Hoping for a realistic price increase so we can think about booking our 2015 trip. thanks again for looking at are our concerns

Thank you for being flexible. The fact that couples truly cares about their repeaters is amazing. We love you too! Sincere gratitude!

Thank you Irie!

Thank you for responding to our thoughts and concerns regarding rates. It is reassuring to know that we are in fact being heard. We are hoping that the rates can be readjusted to something that will be more in line with what we have been accustomed to spending when we visit our favorite resort in Jamaica. Looking forward to booking yet another fabulous vacation for 2015!!
    Last edited by Justdiane; February 22nd, 2014 at 09:53 AM.

Thank you I just hope the 2014 rates will be lower to.getting ready to book for July ,for our 10 th vist.thanks again for looking to this.

Thank you Couples I cant wait to see the new rates and book our 2015 trip before we go home to CSS in 52 days. Thanks also to you Irie I for the message board it is great how you update so often.

Whew!
    Can't wait to see how this works out so we can (hopefully) book our December 2015 vacation.
    I was so hoping we could come back again.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

Mucho gracias!! We are hoping to plan a return trip soon & are very excited Couples will be reviewing the rates. Thank you!!

This is great news. I also appreciate the email I received from Couples regarding a post that I made regarding the rates. It truly makes my business with Couples feel important. Anxiously awaiting my next response from Couples regarding the issue.

Laurie Cannon

So if we already booked for 2015 will they automatically adjust our rates or will we need to contact them? This is our first time and we did the loveaway plan for june 2015

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast