Thread: September 2014

Default September 2014

Who's going in September? We'll be there 9/13-20 for our second visit.

Also, who has used TimAir for flight from Montego Bay to Negril? How do you get from Negril airstrip to the resort? Thanks!

My fiancee and I will be getting married at CSA on Sep 12th. We will be there from Sep 7-17. Our 2nd trip to Couples (CN last Sep). Can't wait!

Steve and Lisa

My fiancé and I will be there September 1-8 for our first Couples trip and our HONEYMOON!! Absolutely cannot wait!!!

My fiance and I are arriving on September 3 and staying until September 11. We will be getting married at CSA on September 6. We have never been to a Couples resort before. We are sooooo excited!!

My husband and I will be there the week of 9/15! Can't wait...stayed at CTI, but this will be our first stay at CSA! Chris and Tina

The hubby and I will be there Monday through Friday September 15th-19th! Can't wait!! Chris and Tina
    Last edited by Carolinagirl4cmb; June 30th, 2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: delete

My hubby and I will be there the 15th through 19th of September. 4th trip to Jamaica, 2nd trip to Couples and 1st trip to Swept Away. Any advice for CSA?

My boyfriend and I are coming back for trip #2 to Jamaica and Swept Away. Absolutely fell in love last year and couldn't resist a return trip. September 7-14 in an Atrium Suite. I can already hear Mr. Iceblock singing on the beach and taste the dirty bananas... oh yea...

Aaly & Zach

We will be there Sept 13th thru the 20th. Can't wait!

Under 70 days!