Thread: September 2014

Default September 2014

Who's going in September? We'll be there 9/13-20 for our second visit.

Also, who has used TimAir for flight from Montego Bay to Negril? How do you get from Negril airstrip to the resort? Thanks!

My fiancee and I will be getting married at CSA on Sep 12th. We will be there from Sep 7-17. Our 2nd trip to Couples (CN last Sep). Can't wait!

Steve and Lisa

My fiancé and I will be there September 1-8 for our first Couples trip and our HONEYMOON!! Absolutely cannot wait!!!

My fiance and I are arriving on September 3 and staying until September 11. We will be getting married at CSA on September 6. We have never been to a Couples resort before. We are sooooo excited!!

My husband and I will be there the week of 9/15! Can't wait...stayed at CTI, but this will be our first stay at CSA! Chris and Tina

The hubby and I will be there Monday through Friday September 15th-19th! Can't wait!! Chris and Tina
    Last edited by Carolinagirl4cmb; June 30th, 2014 at 07:49 PM. Reason: delete

My hubby and I will be there the 15th through 19th of September. 4th trip to Jamaica, 2nd trip to Couples and 1st trip to Swept Away. Any advice for CSA?

My boyfriend and I are coming back for trip #2 to Jamaica and Swept Away. Absolutely fell in love last year and couldn't resist a return trip. September 7-14 in an Atrium Suite. I can already hear Mr. Iceblock singing on the beach and taste the dirty bananas... oh yea...

Aaly & Zach

We will be there Sept 13th thru the 20th. Can't wait!

Under 70 days!

My husband Ron and I (Jennifer) will be CSA sept 12th-18th staying in premier beachfront. We will be at the piano bar most nights :-). Ron is 6'4" and I am 5'3" - given our height and age difference we are hard to miss so come over and say hello ...

We will be there Sept. 25th-30th. This is our 4th trip to Negril (last 3 to CN) and our first to Swept Away. We are celebrating our 10th anniversary and thought for 5 days we would try CSA. We are also booked or CN Feb. 5-15th. Looking forward to seeing CSA ( We didn't try the resort swap with our rewards, couldn't be bothered once we hit the beach). I am looking forward to reading the threads on CSA. Safe travels to everyone, see you on the beach.

We will be there Aug. 31st to Sept. 7th - celebrating our 20th anniversary. This is our first time to Couples - first time to Jamaica. . Katy & Frank

We arrive on the 6th to spend nine days celebrating my hubby's 50th! Cannot wait!

We will have two bar stools ready for you! We'll be there from the 6-14.
    Paula and Ed

September travellers! I had to post to celebrate September's arrival. CSA in 24 days. Hope all vacationers have a safe and fun trip. Yah mon.

We will be in CSA from 9/13 to 9/20. Can't wait for the nightclub!
    Joe & Erin
    Couples 2011 - CTI 4/16-4/23, CSS 4/23-5/1
    Couples 2012 - CN 9/1-9/8, CSA 9/8-9/15
    Couples 2014 - CTI 9/6-9/13, CSA 9/13-9/20

First timers staying from sept. 7-14th. Can't wait!!

Default 24th thru oct 1st maybe we will see you there

We are headed to swept away 9/24-10/1. I hope to meet a lot of fun great people. Have fun maybe we will see you there. Taking a deep sea fishing trip as well let us know if you have any interest in joining us makes it cheaper I think.

See ya and have a great time, Jamie and Beth Kramer

Quote Originally Posted by llivingston View Post
    We will be there Sept. 25th-30th. This is our 4th trip to Negril (last 3 to CN) and our first to Swept Away. We are celebrating our 10th anniversary and thought for 5 days we would try CSA. We are also booked or CN Feb. 5-15th. Looking forward to seeing CSA ( We didn't try the resort swap with our rewards, couldn't be bothered once we hit the beach). I am looking forward to reading the threads on CSA. Safe travels to everyone, see you on the beach.