Thread: Online Check In

Default Online Check In

God Day all,
    Wondering if Couples offers an online check in? We are new to Couples - have stayed at other resorts offer an online check in to save time once you arrive at your resort. It works pretty slick so I thought I'd see if that's also an option with Couples. 10 more days and getting very excited for Couples Negril! Jamaica is one of our favorite Islands, have been there many times, but only once to Negril about 7 years ago and can't wait!!
    Irie
    Nic

No, but checkin is always very quick. Enjoy what I'm sure will be the first of many Couples experiences!!

You have to check in once you are there. You can do a pre check-in if you are signed up for Romance Rewards but that will allow you to request items for your bar and rooms. You still check-in at the desk but it doesn't take very long.

Sign up for romance rewards! You can do a pre check in and mini bar preferences! You will still have to check in at the hotel!

Is there any cost for any of the items on the pre check-in (i.e., the liquors)? Just want to double check!

Quote Originally Posted by jbabney View Post
    Is there any cost for any of the items on the pre check-in (i.e., the liquors)? Just want to double check!
    No cost what so ever for your mini bar items! At Couples there are no worries!

The only time there would be a extra charge is if you ordered something like Grey Goose or Jack Daniels, a top shelf liquor or a nice wine from the special wine list. Im not a wine snob but find the house wines very drinkable.