Default Bathroom Supplies

We are only 12 days away from returning to Jamaica, this time trying Sans Souci instead of Tower Isle. We missed our couples resort trip last year, and was wondering what the supplied bathroom supplies are like, you know, the shampoo and conditioner, and showergel bits, Are they of a good qualiry, and are they replenished, or should we add it to the growing list of things to cram in our suitcase?

Thanks in advance

I recall combo shampoo/conditioner, bath soap liquid and skin lotion. I'm a guy, I don't think about these things so it's all good by me. My wife reports that the shampoo/conditioner is less than optimal so brings her own.

I'll will ask my wife

As far as packing pack light
    Men bathing suits shorts nice shirts for night
    Slacks for Cassanova

Bring your own conditioner and blow drier.

Conditioning Shampoo & Body Wash dispenser in shower:
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...3/IMG_3940.jpg

Lotion dispenser:
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...4/IMG_2966.jpg

You can also see the style of hair dryer that they provide in the above lotion pic.

Jackie
    Last edited by JackieMRP; February 23rd, 2014 at 08:20 PM. Reason: dup url

I am getting the same picture for both. No blow dryer in picture. Does Couples not supply one?

I'm picky when it comes to shampoo and only use Biologe. I found the shampoo more than adequate. I simply added my own conditioner. The body wash is also very nice. I didn't use the lotion. Wish they still carried the aloe gel.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I bring my own but I'm particular about this sort of thing. The items they provide are rather generic and not a "name" brand.
    CN 2003, 2006, 2013
    CSS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    There's no place like home in Jamaica!

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    I'm picky when it comes to shampoo and only use Biologe. I found the shampoo more than adequate. I simply added my own conditioner. The body wash is also very nice. I didn't use the lotion. Wish they still carried the aloe gel.
    Loved that aloe...there was just something about it, idk if it was the scent, the feel or what.

Many thanks to all of you who replied. Going to take own Shampoo and Conditioner, and use the provided lotion and equipment. - 6 more sleeps!

Quote Originally Posted by grinandbareit View Post
    We are only 12 days away from returning to Jamaica, this time trying Sans Souci instead of Tower Isle. We missed our couples resort trip last year, and was wondering what the supplied bathroom supplies are like, you know, the shampoo and conditioner, and showergel bits, Are they of a good quality, and are they replenished, or should we add it to the growing list of things to cram in our suitcase?

Thanks in advance
    You should bring your own styling products instead of using hotels cosmetic product..I may say try Kadi natural ...It is really good

Like how they lock these puppies to the wall now? We still have some of the little bottles they used years ago. Might be why they bolt them to the wall now...

My wife always brings her own shampoo and conditioner.

Life is good

What about aloe gel? Thanks.

Lisa-no more aloe gel unfortunately. You can purchase at the gift shop. Have a great trip.

no aloe anymore

Thx softail