Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Jan- Enjoy your trip to CSS. Hopefully you will consider writing a review?

Jimpat1- I will definitely have to try the ultimate man's martini.

Travelbag- Most nights Andrew and Suzette were at the Martini Bar, but one night Dalton was there and he was just as fun.

Winlove- No to SSB. I can't get my husband to go…..lol.

Madtown Mom and Kimmer- sounds like we are kindred spirits living in the same state. You should consider joining us 02/14/2015 to 02/21/2015 at CSS. Would love to meet you.

Sweetnessinthesand- None of those names sound familiar, however- the Twin Towers- if they are 2 6 foot plus gorgeous young ladies working in entertainment, they are still there.

And to all that commented…..thank you for encouraging me to write. I enjoyed writing the report and your comments were so nice to read every night before I started to write. A shrink once told me that we should all do something creative every day to help maintain our sanity and I am beginning to think he might have been on to something….besides just my checkbook.

Not sure if you all noticed, but they just dropped 2015 rates about $500 per week. Hubby and I quickly jumped on board on the Loveaway Plan (Truth be told I think the hubby gave in so that I would quit bugging him about when we were going to book again)

Hi Joleen, my name is Jamaica Ginny and I'm also a Jamaica-holic. So glad you enjoyed CSS. We went there 3 times before trying CSA and now it's so difficult to choose. We love both! Loved your review. Good luck with the marathon!

Joleen - Thanks again for the great review! I'm feeling much better about our decision to leave our much-loved beach in Negril. I will definitely write a review when we return!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

I loved reading your review. Thanks for posting.

I am from Wisconsin as well. South of Milwaukee. We are longing for our 4th visit to CSS. Hopefully in April '15.

I live in River Falls, WI (west side). We live about 45 minutes from the MSP airport.

This has got to be one of the best re-couts of a trip I have read on this board, and I read tons! I actually felt like I was right there with you! I must admit, I am a Negril-oholic. My husband and I have been to CN twice and will be at CSA in 45 days for the first time! I have always wondered what to Ocho Rios side is like, but can't picture pulling myself away from the gorgeous Negril beaches! After this review, you have eased my thoughts and might convince the hubby to try CSS next time around. I am sorry you have had just a horrible winter. I'm afraid to even say it on here but we are near Los Angeles, California and the worst we've had is a few hard days of rain this past weekend and that freaked people out. We are a little spoiled with our weather but the downfall is that we literally have to begin our travel to Jamaica the night before. Takes us 12 hours if we are lucky since there are no direct flights but I'd travel days to get to Couples!. Stay warm out there and thank you again so much for your post! I'm wondering if I can find a Flirtini anywhere at CSA and will definitely be trying my coffee with Rum Creme! Genius!

So fun to read your reviews!! We will be back to CSS in 6 weeks for our second visit (3rd Couples visit - been to CTI once) and your reviews just got us even more pumped! This winter has been harsh (we live in MN - hubby went to UWRF!!) and we are sooooo ready for tropical, warmth and Couples!!! We totally agree with your assessment of the Penthouses, all the way down to the bathrooms! Glad you enjoyed the Ocho Rios side!

thanks so much for a great review. I think it has warmed our insides for those of us that have been living a winter nightmare. 49 days and counting until we are back home at CSS.

We need a wi party!

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    We need a wi party!
    I agree!!!!!!
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    We need a wi party!
    What what!

Wisconsin party? When and where? Count me in......

'Sconnie party - yes! Let's do it... somewhere warmer than here (though I have to say, 23 above feels downright balmy!)... how about Jamaica?

The New England couples fans do it
    We should too!!

Hubby and I will be at CSS 02/14 to 02/21 (2015). I say Wisconsin party then.

Joleen,
    Thanks for sharing, I loved your review. We are going to CSS and our first trip to Jamaica in June. We usually go to the Cancun, Cozumel, or the Riviera Maya Region each year so this is a change for us. Reading your review makes me so excited and helps me feel like we made an excellent choice for our vacation this year. 94 days and counting........

Oh man. This was a great thread and now it's turned into a cheesehead gathering.

Joleen,
    Loved the review! We are going to Sans Souci in June--our third year in a row. We absolutely love it there! Glad you had a great vacation!
    Sweetnessinthesand - Yes, Sasha and the Twin Towers are still there. I think Kadian is, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by klstrike View Post
    Joleen,
    Loved the review! We are going to Sans Souci in June--our third year in a row. We absolutely love it there! Glad you had a great vacation!
    Sweetnessinthesand - Yes, Sasha and the Twin Towers are still there. I think Kadian is, as well.
    Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, I read in another thread that Linguini has since left Couples to pursue other interests.hopefully the others are still there. We are heading to Negril in 8 days, and will be heading to Sans Souci in 15 days.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2