Thread: Robes at CTI??

Default Robes at CTI??

We booked the deluxe ocean view suite at CTI and I was wondering if there were robes provided in the rooms or if I should bring my own?? There is nothing better than sitting on the balcony, sipping coffee, looking out a beautiful ocean view while sitting in your soft, comfy robe! If anyone can help me out with this packing dilemma, that would be great!! 34 more days and i'm so excited!!!

Nikki

NikkiRenee83

I think you are staying in a deluxe ocean view room, not a suite, so they do not supply robes in the rooms. Look at your booking or call your TA to check.

Robes are only supplied in the suites. The names of the suites are One Bedroom Ocean Suites, Garden JR. Suites, Ocean JR. Suites.

Hope this helps.
    Irie Mon

Seriously?? No bathrobes in the regular rooms? Wow. That's odd. At both CSS and CSA they have robes in all the rooms. Good to know. I'll pack my own.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1963 View Post
    NikkiRenee83

I think you are staying in a deluxe ocean view room, not a suite, so they do not supply robes in the rooms. Look at your booking or call your TA to check.

Robes are only supplied in the suites. The names of the suites are One Bedroom Ocean Suites, Garden JR. Suites, Ocean JR. Suites.

Hope this helps.
    We were at CTI in April, had an Ocean Jr. Suite and there were no robes. We had expected to have them since they were made available when we stayed at CSS. Glad to hear that CSA has them since we will be going there in April 2010.

Maybe CTI needs to include them in order to keep up with the other Couples resorts.

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    We were at CTI in April, had an Ocean Jr. Suite and there were no robes. We had expected to have them since they were made available when we stayed at CSS. Glad to hear that CSA has them since we will be going there in April 2010.

Maybe CTI needs to include them in order to keep up with the other Couples resorts.

Bart & Bug
    different "rates" offer different perks ..... room rate class seems to have it privilidges ...so in the end if a robe is important one should pick a CTI room class that offers ....

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    different "rates" offer different perks ..... room rate class seems to have it privilidges ...so in the end if a robe is important one should pick a CTI room class that offers ....
    It wasn't a problem for us but CTI doesn't offer robes for any room rate. That's what we were told while we were there. Room rates have different inclusions but all Couples guests have the same privileges.

From Seandymon
    Hello travelpatty,

Sorry for the delay. I already responded to this on another thread, but for some reason I cannot find it. All of the suites at CTI have bathrobes.

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=1915
    Irie Mon

Actually, Robes do show up on the listed inclusions if you book an Ocean Jr. Suite (at least it does on ours) along with the mini bar.
    Maybe Randymon or Seandymon can chime in on this one.

Hello, This is Seandymon...All suites at CTI have robes!
    Ashley

Maybe it was because we showed up on "Grand Opening Day" and this was the least of their worries. Probably a lot has changed, for the better, since April.

Bart & Bug

Thanks Seandymon :-)
    Ashley

No robes in the Ocean Jr. Suite in July.....disappointed.

Ok question does any one know if your room comes with robes are the yours to keep or do they just send them to the cleaners?
    Mike Paradise SR

The robes are not yours unless you want to pay $65 a piece for them.

Amy