Default Check in for Romance Rewards

Previously I've been able to check in on the Romance Rewards website and pre register for our upcoming stay. I tried to do this for our trip next week and now there's no way to do this on the website. Any ideas?

Went on this am and it worked.

I just logged in and had no problems

Quote Originally Posted by Inthesun View Post
    Previously I've been able to check in on the Romance Rewards website and pre register for our upcoming stay. I tried to do this for our trip next week and now there's no way to do this on the website. Any ideas?
    Click on Romance Rewards at the bottom of any page under New & Returning Guests, then select Pre Check-in from the menu on the left of the screen. It takes you to the following page: http://rr.couples.com/

After you've logged into your Romance Rewards account is there not a link in the upper left corner that says "Pre-Check-in"?
    "Love is the only thing we have to share"

CN 3/2011
    CSA 6/2013

Not sure what problems you are having. I just completed my pre-checkin with no problems. Can you be a little more specific in your description of the trouble you are experieincing??

Default Solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Inthesun View Post
    I think that my problem was that I was trying to do this on my phone. When I did it on my computer, no problem mon! Thanks to all that responded. One week to go!

All checked in too. Four more days.

Life is good

How far in advance should you check in we are going there March9-16

I am returning to CSA in 71 days and I can't remember when I did my pre-checkin on my Romance Rewards account last year!! Is there a min/max time frame that you go into pre-register? I am wondering if anyone had any issues if they did it to early or to close to their departure date? Thanks for any feedback!!

nls anytime now you can check in. cfthunder I know some people do it way early. Not sure if they have a problem with that. I usually do it 2-3 weeks out any everything has been fine. Even the minibar.

Thanks to everyone... I couldn't check in on my iPad but I had no problem doing this on my win7 PC. Who knew

Thanks brennie! That sounds like a good plan. 70 sleeps!!

Unable to login from PC just now.

The system is temporarily unavailable, please try again later. CRMWebSvc-IsUtilityRunning: Lockfile-New: PSqlBase-InitalizeTable: PSqlBase-Setup: PSqlBase-GetDDFFieldList: DDF Name LockFile not found in \\corrdp\rdpnt\rdp\File.ddf - Stat 3012 - File 255 Key 1 OpCode 5 Stat 3012
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

If you do the pre-checkin early and you find you want to change something later are you able to go back and adjust what you previously entered? Also, we are wanting to upgrade to a different room using our resort credits. Is this something that we can request as part of the pre-checkin?

Please try now, it should be working.
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

Moiira, I'm pretty sure you can't change stuff once you've submitted it. Thats why you shouldn't precheckin more than a week or two out because your flights could change.
    Also as far as an upgrade, alot of times the resorts are full so no guarantees you'll be able to of course. I think you must do that when you arrive. Good luck

As of right now there are still atrium suites available so I guess I will give it a try. I wish I had booked it to begin with but at the time, I hadn't done as much research and needed to book quickly to take advantage of the sale that included resort credits.

Does anyone know how to log in to Romance Rewards if I cannot remember my guest number? I added my husband & our joint email address so whenever I try to log in using my email, it will not let me because it says someone else has the same email address (yes, my husband). We leave in 60 days so I have time to figure this out.