Default Night Snorkeling CN

The Night Snorkeling sounds fun at CN has anyone done it and is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by nls View Post
    The Night Snorkeling sounds fun at CN has anyone done it and is it worth it?
    It's a very cool thing to try. You'll enjoy it if you're a strong swimmer. The guides lead you through the coral reef as a group, and you've got to keep up, without swimming into other people or the reef. It's a bit of a challenge, but the ocean life you see, you'll never forget. I can't remember the names everything we saw, sometimes it was hard to hear, but I remember seeing it!

My husband and I thought it was wonderful. We saw sea turtles, rays, crabs and lots of eels and it was a full moon. They teach you how to be safe at night and lead a good outing. By all means, try it, you won't regret it.
    CTI- December 2010
    CN- December 2013

I went out a couple weeks ago with Milton. We had a great time. Played with squid, puffer fish, saw Roach Lobsters, regular lobsters, sea snakes, eels, rays, and other night fish. It was pretty cool - especially if you only have done day trips.