Default Newly Remodeled Bathrooms At Couples Negril

I have read a few posts that said they were remodeling the bathrooms at Couples Negril. The last update back in November said they had completed Bldgs 1 and 2. Has anyone been there recently and stayed on the other side of the property in buildings 6, 7,8 or 9? Just wondering if those bathrooms were done yet. We are going in 65 days and that is where we always have our room.

Default Bathroom Remodeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicanushappy View Post
    I have read a few posts that said they were remodeling the bathrooms at Couples Negril. The last update back in November said they had completed Bldgs 1 and 2. Has anyone been there recently and stayed on the other side of the property in buildings 6, 7,8 or 9? Just wondering if those bathrooms were done yet. We are going in 65 days and that is where we always have our room.
    Does anyone have an update on the bathroom remodeling? Still have only heard about building 1 and 2. Any other buildings yet?

I read in another post they are currently working on Building 7 right now. I was there in Sept last year when they were doing buildings 1 and 2. They didn't complete them until December. I think it's going to be long process- maybe doing one or two buildings a year. I'll know more in 31 days when I'm there

We just returned last week and Bldg 7 is under renovation. Noise was not a problem.

Here is the latest update...

As of last week, Building 7 is completed and Building 8 is closed and under complete renovation. We checked in July 3 and we were the first ones in the just completed room on the bottom floor of 7. They have made a few changes learning that the shower drains should be against the wall and not between the shower and the rest of the bathroom. It seems to work pretty well that way but still a little spray gets on the bathroom floor. No more tapestry above the beds. Instead you get a face sculpture looking down on you. I meant to take a picture but forgot when I found the rum. Maybe someone else will remember.

We spoke to Wayne, CN Manager, as we were getting ready to depart. Complementing him on all the improvements to the resort as well as the wonderful staff. He mentioned that Building 8 should be complete in the next week and that Building 9 will be closed soon. Sorry to all you Building 9 lovers headed there. He mentioned Building 9 should be completed sometime in August.

Overall, we really like the improvements. Already booked for 2015!!

Anyone have pics of new bathrooms? No Tub? Just walk in shower?

Quote Originally Posted by 2havinfun View Post
    Anyone have pics of new bathrooms? No Tub? Just walk in shower?
    If you click on this thread (below) you will see a post which has links to a few photos of the newly remodeled bathrooms. From what I've read, they've taken out the tubs and made it a walk-in shower with rainfall shower head.

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...vations-Update

Guys, what are they doing in the suites? Will there be any tubs on property?