Default heading to CSA 5/30 for the first time

hey everyone. going to CSA 5/30 - 6/6. We stayed at CN last year for our first time and now are newbies to CSA. My girlfriend and myself love reggae music mostly roots reggae and would love to hit a few beach bars or somewhere local to CSA that will have some good music. has anyone gone anywhere particular? anywhere you can lead me to?

You can hear music down the beach within walking distance. Or just take a cab into town.

Look into the "One Love Reggae Show" at Sea Star Inn on Saturday nights. For a peek, you can check out the live webcast on http://www.realnegril.com/. The webcast is from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Jamaica time. The Sea Star Inn will send someone to pick you up for no charge. (I think they'll take you back to Couple's too, but I had other arrangements. So don't quote me on that). If I remember right, it was US$5 for the show or US$20 for a buffet dinner and the show. It's a great time.

Some other venues (that I have yet to attend) are:

..... Alfreds for Live Music on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday on da beach 10PM - 2AM

..... Bourbon Beach on Monday (Ladies' Night), Wednesday and Saturday with Live Music 8:30PM to 2AM

..... Roots Bamboo on Wednesday nights for Live Reggae Concert on da beach 10PM to 2AM

I think those days and times are accurate, but make sure you double check before you head out for the night.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Thanks-NeedBlueWater
    thats exactly what i was looking for!
    Respect!