We are here at CSA right now and the Palm opened today. We just had breakfast there and it was wonderful. For all of you who are worried that it has been changed - no problem mon. It is just about the same, but so clean and spruced up. There is a totally fresh paint job, but still the same (but lighter and brighter)mottled aqua effect. The tables are still arranged that lovely way around the peremiter so you can gaze out at the lush vegetation or sea. The breakfast pastries have been moved to that back corner spot where the lunch and dinner desserts are - good move. I understand there will be a larger cocktail area in the front of the buffet area and I will let you know, as we plan on drinks and dinner there tonight. It is simply lovely. There are the usual opening day problems such as a log jam at the two omlette stations and those waiting for the scrambled eggs and hash browns had to put up with the line until we could get up to get our food, but I have every faith they will figure out how to handle that. There are no longer the large chafing dishes - they are now recessed into the buffet line giving it a more open feel. Except for the previously mentioned log jam at the omletter stations, I'd say they have managed to keep the wonderfulness of the old Palm and mixed it with some new fresh looks. We took a ton of photos and I will post them next week, when (alsa) we are back at our other home. I will write tomorrow to let you know about our dinner.....