Default Naked pool?? Sans Souci

Is the pool by Sunset Beach a nude pool? Doesn't say? Thanks

Yes...it is part of the A/N area.

Yes...the pool at Sunset Beach is AN.
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014, 2015

Yes, all the facilities pool and the hot tub are AN/nude.

Yes, the SSB pool is AN. The main pool is a textile. As my mother always said, "Try it, you'll like it!"
    Have fun!

Yes it is. That whole area is until it is time for people to come over and view the sunset.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Most definitely a nude pool.

From the couples.com FAQ:

"Couples Sans Souci has a small bay (called Sunset Beach) dedicated to 'au naturel sunbathing'. There is a pool, Jacuzzi, bar and grill. Sunset Beach Hours:"

Default Sunset Beach

Quote Originally Posted by JustmarriedinJune View Post
    Is the pool by Sunset Beach a nude pool? Doesn't say? Thanks
    All of Sunset Beach is nude, including the pool.

Yes, the entire Sunset Beach, including pool and hottub is Au Natural until either 5 or 6 each day at which time people do not have to be nude to come over to watch the sunset.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

Yes, Sunset Beach is the AN section and to be there during the day (before 5) you must be naked. It is great, give it a try.
    Linda

Thanks everyone for the help. My fiance and i are not comfortable going nude : ( i hope there's fun people and things to do with your clothes on : / and the resort isn't mostly geared for a/n...

There is a pool with a swim up bar on the main beach. It's only a small percentage that utilizes SSB, although that number seems to be rising. Go and enjoy, no matter which beach you utilize. It's a beautiful resort, and has great staff and guests.
    Linda

There is still lots to do if you don't want to visit the SSB. I can't get my husband to go over in the day and we still have a blast. V

Quote Originally Posted by JustmarriedinJune View Post
    Thanks everyone for the help. My fiance and i are not comfortable going nude : ( i hope there's fun people and things to do with your clothes on : / and the resort isn't mostly geared for a/n...
    A/N isn't everybody's thing...you will be fine, only a minority of guests partake in AN and the resort is generally geared for those who prefer bathing suits.
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014, 2015