Default CSS Martini bar hours???

Can someone tell me what hours the new martini bar is open. Is it just in the evening??? 51 days until we get to check it out

Where is the martini bar at CSS? It is not mentioned on the website. Is it new?
    Thanks!

It is open most nights 5pm to 9pm. It's located just below the balloon bar and pool.

Roy,

Here's another thread talking about the new martini bar, including the location.

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php/26332-Martini-Bar

Jackie

OK ... Martinis it is! My wife usually gets a Margarita at home (when we have access to Tequila we like) but she has never had a Margarita in Jamaica that she can even enjoy drinking. So what kind of martinis would a margarita drinker like? Thx

Default CSS Martini Bar hours

The new Martini Bar at CSS is open from 5pm-9pm Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sat (not open on the buffet nights Tues & Fri). They offer a menu of vodka martinis and also carry Bombay Sapphire for us gin lovers. It is really a lovely place to meet before dinner and its location, the patio just down from the Balloon bar outside of E block, has beautiful views. I will try to include photos with my upcoming review of CSS.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CSS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    CN 2012
    CTI 2013

Blog Entries

Sharing pictures of the Martini Bar along with the Couples Sans Souci Martini and Chocolate Martini

Name:  IMG_7317 martini bar.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  101.7 KBName:  resized 1.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  58.3 KBName:  resized 2.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  68.3 KB
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

We stopped in at the Martini Bar a couple of evenings when we were there April 10-17 and loved it! I hope all the Couples resorts can find a place as peaceful and beautiful as that for a drink in the evening where you don't need to talk over loud conversations or loud music. It was great!

Cannot wait for one of those! Thanks for sharing Michelle. Five more nights and I will be sipping on one of those!

Wow, looks delish !!

The chocolate martini is fab but it would be nice to have a spoon to eat the cream, I ended up trying to get it out with a straw (don't like to waste anything!!) whilst waiting for my next martini to arrive. Actually went though the complete menu twice during our two weeks vacation (that makes me sound like an alcoholic) with the exception of the tamarind martini which I did not like first time round.

Michelle, is that a new picture of the bar? We were there in February/March and the tables were different. We just absolutely LOVED sitting and sipping a refreshing Martini before and a chocolate Martini after dinner. Very romantic
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2013
    CSS 2014

Default Hello Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG View Post
    Sharing pictures of the Martini Bar along with the Couples Sans Souci Martini and Chocolate Martini

Name:  IMG_7317 martini bar.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  101.7 KBName:  resized 1.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  58.3 KBName:  resized 2.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  68.3 KB
    Well, its only a few weeks to go now before we arrive with Michael. Can you make sure they have some Grey Goose down there! xx

Grey Goose is front and center at the martini bar. We spent a couple nights there. such an awesome setting with great service.

Oooh nice! I can't wait!!!!! They look really good.

Quote Originally Posted by dawi View Post
    Michelle, is that a new picture of the bar? We were there in February/March and the tables were different. We just absolutely LOVED sitting and sipping a refreshing Martini before and a chocolate Martini after dinner. Very romantic
    We were atCSS Mar 13-23rd. THey brought in new tables and chairs the night before we left. Very nice!!