Default just got back from 3 nights at csa and 4 nights at cn

i have been to cn 4 years ago,, first time to csa,, would like to share a few thoughts

club mo bay,, very hit or miss based on lines, on arrival it saved us about an hour, and the lounge next is right next to couples was nice,,, on the departure saved us maybe 10 - 15 and the departure lounge was nothing great, a little crowded,, better options in the airport to hang in ,, would i do again, yes

CSA,

ROOM, not ready at arrival, not a big deal was given room # and told to get some food / drinks check back in 2 hours. when leaving the lobby noticed that our room 1228 "premier beachfront" was at the end of the path from lobby,, after walking to the far end of the resort for lunch we realized that if we could get a more central location it would be help full. we returned to front desk asked for different room none was available for 2 days.. the room it self has an amazing rap around deck which is why we paid for the "premier beachfront", however there is absolutely no view of the ocean,, just trees,, not even a spec of blue,, i was aware that a 2nd floor room could have a limited view but i wish couples had trimmed the tree so some view was present. the safe broke on the second day, was fixed quickly. the room was clean and maids did a great job with towels and everything. i think the maintenance was a little lacking,, there were ants, burnt out lamp on deck with no shade. loved the plantation blinds we kept them open most of the time only closed them one night,

FOOD/DRINKS, was very good never a bad meal, feathers of course was the best, all the bar staff was friendly and made good drinks,

BEACH/POOLS, amazing, very clean, no problem with chairs, flag service, shade when wanted,, perfect sunsets "there was a Champagne and fruit offered" one night, used hobies every day,, pools were a little small but also nice.

SPA/SPORTS COMPLEX, we had a couples message, first for both of us and we totally enjoyed it. i think the sports complex is a bit of and unused gem, great facilities, locker room better then the gym at home, pool, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, bar, the 2 times we were there never saw more then 3 people.

CHECK OUT,, we were going to CN form CSA check out was 11:00 and check in at 3:00,, the night before leaving we asked if there was a way we could check out around 1:00 so there would be a minimum time with out a room, we were told no that check out is 11:00. they could hold our bags but have to leave room,,

WOULD WE RETURN TO CSA, I THINK SO, AMAZING BEACH, GOOD FOOD, GOOD DRINK AND MOSTLY GOOD SERVICE

CN

ROOM, was not ready on arrival, asked for a specific room 5307 "beachfront suite" and was told could have in 1 hour, room was same room as our previous visit, everything perfect, i think it had been pained recently, maids did a fantastic job, bed comfortable, never saw an ant but there was spray in closet,, hammock on deck was a nice treat, bathroom is very large with jaccuzzi.

FOOD/DRINK very good, a little better than csa, had the private dinner on beach, worth the money server and food excellent. ate at all the restaurants, pool bar bartenders very good, we felt that cn has a better customer service feel, more friendly and more attentive then csa.

BEACH/POOL, bloody bay is fantastic, warm, clear water. soft sand. chairs plentiful, plenty of shad, flag service very good, used hobie everyday,, went to pool and pool bar every day in the afternoon, great pool very large could always find a chair.

VIBE cn has a special feel to it, very hard to explain, the small size gives it a more romantic atmosphere, you get very comfortable with your surroundings quickly, the staff are also a big part of this.

CHECK OUT,, painless, quick

WOULD WE RETURN TO CN,, YES,, DEFINITELY YES, CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN HOME

We stayed in 1228 three weeks ago before transferring to 2234. We like the second floor better. Nice room though. We really enjoyed the larger bathroom and big verandah. We actually liked the vegetation in front of the room. The big fan shaped tree is just in front of this room and does block the view to the water somewhat. But, it also gives some additional privacy.

Life is good