Default Spring fling sale

Hello from Couples. For those that have been asking about our Couplicious Wednesdays sales - we have just debuted a Spring Fling special. Imagine your toes in the sand, a drink in your hand and that special someone giving you a wink and a smile. For the next seven days, April is on sale and we have included a $300 resort credit to spice up your fun. Yea…it is not Wednesday…but like many of our loyal fans…we like to mix it up a little. Your escape to the Caribbean is just a click away

http://couples.com/special-offers/_promo/ASX1.php
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

what about people not going in april

I am going to keep hoping that there will be other deals in the future. Husband is a tax guy and is not "free" until June or so. I priced an eight-night stay for our usual December (before tax season) trip and with flight it is around $5,000. Here in Nebraska that is way too much to spend no matter how much we would love to go back for our 10th or 11th trip to Couples. The Love Away plan looks nice, but the hubby has to attend some tax classes in December and we have to wait until the dates are announced. I will keep my hopes up but it is not looking good.

We book our Couples trip through a TA so that we can take a non-stop from Chicago. Couples offers no non-stops from our area. We would possibly like to use the Love Away plan but we can only get that if we book our trip with Couples. Does the same apply to this offer?

wish We could, unfortunately my wife works for a CPA and there are no vacations till after the 15th of April

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    wish We could, unfortunately my wife works for a CPA and there are no vacations till after the 15th of April
    Sandman, Maybe they'll take a look at the rest of 2014 now that the dust has settled on 2015-16. There are many of us who would still love the opportunity to book so we too can come home to Couples.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherm View Post
    We book our Couples trip through a TA so that we can take a non-stop from Chicago. Couples offers no non-stops from our area. We would possibly like to use the Love Away plan but we can only get that if we book our trip with Couples. Does the same apply to this offer?
    You can book "Love Away" with your TA. We have done it several times. Our TA loves the program!!

OOOOOh, will have to take a look!

Interesting that your TA can do this. Here is the last line from the Love Away page:

"Bookings made directly on couples.com, at least 180 days prior to arrival"

Sorry, we were looking to travel in August for our anniversary-- to relive our weddingMoon from a year ago.

What about first-timers that paid extra in April to guarantee their date early? Do we get a resort credit?

Quote Originally Posted by irie i View Post
    Hello from Couples. For those that have been asking about our Couplicious Wednesdays sales - we have just debuted a Spring Fling special. Imagine your toes in the sand, a drink in your hand and that special someone giving you a wink and a smile. For the next seven days, April is on sale and we have included a $300 resort credit to spice up your fun. Yea…it is not Wednesday…but like many of our loyal fans…we like to mix it up a little. Your escape to the Caribbean is just a click away

http://couples.com/special-offers/_promo/ASX1.php
    Are the Couplicious Wednesday deals discontinued indefinitely or just while the Spring Fling promotion is ongoing?

already going first part of DEC.