Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 2015 rates (update)

Our 2015 rates have been reviewed and updated. While there are slight rate increases during high demand periods, the current pricing reflects our commitment to keeping Couples at the forefront of value luxury all-inclusive travel. The relationship between Couples Resorts and you, our valued repeat guests, is the envy of the hospitality industry and we appreciate your continued feedback and support of all-things Couples.
    Our 2015 season is already shaping up to be the best ever at our resorts and demand is strong. Book your 2015 get-away soon as we cannot guarantee how long these rates will be available.
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

Thanks for listening... All booked for 2015 with no increase for us.... You guys are the best!
    Colin & Jeannie

CN 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
    CSS 2011
    CSA 2014

Thank you so much for taking another look at the rates and lowering them. We will be booking our 6 trip home to couples on Saturday while still counting down to our 5. Glad to know our 5 trip wasn't going to be our last.

Can I just say that this is why we plan on coming back. Our second trip, of what will be (hopefully) many, is coming up in May, and I'm already thinking about our third. This is a crappy economy that were in but with the awesome customer service and even awesomer staff that is Couples, we can justify it. Thanks for actually caring about your fans!

Thank you for your response to your guests concerns. These changes have enabled me to book for our first and hopefully not last time. Looking forward to visiting!

We just booked for CSS 02/14 to 02/21. The price actually went down about $500 and we still get the resort credit. Thank you Couples for making this affordable for us.

Just booked both 2015 trips - CSA April 17-26 - Suzi's 8th and my 23rd. CSS - September 4-7 - Suzi's first time to CSS, my 4th, and then CSA September 7-14 - Suzi's 9th and my 24th.

Make no mistake about it, Couples is the best. Thanks for fixing the rates. The minimal increase is worth every penny!
    Last edited by fawnridge; February 28th, 2014 at 04:40 PM.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

I just put in our dates that we had booked and it's the exact same price (June 2015). Should the new prices be displayed already?

Thank you! It looks like we'll have 2 countdown clocks going at the same time. Just got to decide which to book. We have 2 favorites. Decisions, decisions.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

h2otoes
    Did you get a quote from the booking engine or rate & rooms page?
    I think there was delay between two updates.
    the rate & rooms page was adjusted few minutes ago.
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

I put in the dates that we are looking at for January 2015 and we would pay about 900ish dollars more than we paid in August 2013. I don't know if we can afford that...that is a big increase for us We actually paid less for our trip in 2013 than we had paid for our three previous trips. We are going to wait and see if anything changes.

Whew! Just checked again today. Rates much better. Definitely a delay in updating. Thank you Ivonna.
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

This is awesome. We just booked an atrium for the end of February. I feel fortunate to have checked the message board today, as I expect a lot of people who were on the fence will jump now.

I hope Couples remembers that it is the AFFORDABLE couples only all inclusive luxury resort chain in Jamaica. That is what sets it apart from the other couples type resort. Not all the crystal and marble glitz but great service, food, staff, and accommodations. Don't ever lose that edge.

It was upsetting enough when the price reduction change time was switched this past year from the beginning of April to the end of April. Having been married at CSS on April 12 eight years ago and having this price increase caused us to miss our anniversary back there for the first time since then. Now that was depressing.

Booked today. First time to Couples Negril, third Couples trip. Thanks for listening.

Just booked 7 nights in September for our 5th Anniversary, saved about $900 off of the published rate prior to this rate update! Thanks so much for listening to the opinions of your customers!

Hi irie i,
    Is there a rate spread sheet as has been posted/available in the past. If so, have not been able to locate it. It makes planning a whole lot easier, instead of having to go back and forth between different time periods and resorts? Thanks...

And while we did not get a chance to see the initial 2015 rate schedule, I am pleased to see Couples respond to the concerns and feedback in a positive manner.

By the way... still hoping to see Couples acquire a resort in the MoBay area.

We had already booked for the first part of April 2015, with the new rates (and moving one week later), we saved $1000! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

irie i , can you tell me when in April 2015 the rates switch from Winter to Summer rates, or is it May 1st...or April 1st? I'm so confused! lol
    Also, when is the deadline for booking our 2015 vacations? I don't want it to happen while we're in Ochi the end of April (7 weeks to go!!! Can't wait to get away from this cold!!)
    Thanks so much for all the good work you do on this message board! This board is what gets me through the winter! It was -30 celcius this morning! Yikes!!

** excited **

Thank you so much for reviewing and adjusting the rates. We were at CSS see for our honeymoon in 2013 and looking forward to coming back in 2015 we weren't going to be able to afford it but since the rates dropped now we can and we just booked today!! We are so excited to come home in April 2015!!

Would someone please tell me how to interpret the new 2015 rates? For Couples Negril it says travel dates from Jan. 2, 2015 to April 30, 2016 and the rates for a deluxe garden room is $338 per couple per night. I thought you could book any time during those dates for that amount but apparently that is not the case. For the life of me I cannot fiqure out what rates are in effect for what period. Am I the only one that is totally confused about this. Everyone else seems excited that they found such a good deal and all I am doing is getting frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by jamaica06 View Post
    I put in the dates that we are looking at for January 2015 and we would pay about 900ish dollars more than we paid in August 2013. I don't know if we can afford that...that is a big increase for us We actually paid less for our trip in 2013 than we had paid for our three previous trips. We are going to wait and see if anything changes.
    Please note that August is during hurricane season so the rates are lower than in January (high season). I haven't done this but I bet if you check August 2015 to January 2015 you will see that August is cheaper. That is likely part of your $900. Just a thought.

Good luck on your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by kurt and Angie View Post
    Please note that August is during hurricane season so the rates are lower than in January (high season). I haven't done this but I bet if you check August 2015 to January 2015 you will see that August is cheaper. That is likely part of your $900. Just a thought.

Good luck on your trip.
    I tried to check and see if that was the case and flights aren't available that far out so I couldn't compare it. My travel agent said to hold tight for now so I am going to take his advice.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaica06 View Post
    I tried to check and see if that was the case and flights aren't available that far out so I couldn't compare it. My travel agent said to hold tight for now so I am going to take his advice.
    Sorry, I was just factoring in the Resort rates, not airfare. Always figure airfare is a crap shoot. Just out of curiosity I checked the CN deluxe garden room the second week of January 2015 vs the second week of August 2015 and found that August is over $1,100 cheaper (resort only, no airfare). Don't know to which resort you are going but willing to bet its a similar situation.

Enjoy.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast