Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is anyone able to access the prices online for April 2016? This current promotion covers travel from January 2, 2015 to April 30, 2016 but their website won't allow you to enter the April 2016 dates. Its either a glitch in the system, an oversight, or they won't let you book that far due to some internal policy for the website. The latter would be kind of odd if it is covered by the promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by sixmooseontheloose View Post
    Is anyone able to access the prices online for April 2016? This current promotion covers travel from January 2, 2015 to April 30, 2016 but their website won't allow you to enter the April 2016 dates. Its either a glitch in the system, an oversight, or they won't let you book that far due to some internal policy for the website. The latter would be kind of odd if it is covered by the promotion.
    I can't get the prices for April 2016 either. In fact, you can only get a portion of March 2016 rates.

Thank you so much for looking at the rates! We just booked for 2 weeks in August 2015. We thought for sure when the rates were first announced we would never go home again. We actually were looking at other resorts. the rates were so good we added the second week!
    I have to say I do not know many resorts who would take the time to listen to their clients.

Can you tell me how the resort credit works. I have a resort credit that will be valid for my next trip to couples for $300. We booked at Couples Swept Away. if I book at Couples San Souci next time does the credit have to be used at Swept away or will it go towards San Souci as well. I also see that booking right now for 2015 you are offering a resort credit. If you book now do you get both resort credits?

We just booked trip #6 for January 22-27, 2015. Already starting to count the days!

Duane & Mary

Hi triciaboynton@hotmail.com
    Based on our understanding is that the credit must be used for that particular booking and is not transferable. It is a use it or lose it during your stay concept. We always get the resort credit based on the way we book, and it is never a problem on using it all (and wanting/needing more). When you consider the options that you have to use it, it is really easy to use it all. It does allow you to do/get some things things that you might not otherwise get -- we really enjoy and appreciate the resort credit.

Sorry I wasn't clear. Our credit ($300) was for travel April 2014-April 2015. We are travelling this time in March so it was being applied to our trip next year. Right now they have another resort credit of $300 offered for trips booked which fall within that time. So I'm wondering if I book my 2015 trip if I then will have a $600 resort credit

I don't understand either Tricia. If you are traveling outside the window of when there was a credit offered then you don't have a credit. Otherwise credits are associated with a particular stay and are only good for that stay. Your confirmation will note the credit if you have one.

Amy

Quote Originally Posted by mememon View Post
    Would someone please tell me how to interpret the new 2015 rates? For Couples Negril it says travel dates from Jan. 2, 2015 to April 30, 2016 and the rates for a deluxe garden room is $338 per couple per night. I thought you could book any time during those dates for that amount but apparently that is not the case. For the life of me I cannot fiqure out what rates are in effect for what period. Am I the only one that is totally confused about this. Everyone else seems excited that they found such a good deal and all I am doing is getting frustrated

The rate shown on the rooms & rates page is their starting rate. Actual rates can be found by clicking book now, enter your dates, and if your chosen room is available, rates will appear for the dates you entered. I find it's just better to call. Their new system of displaying rates is frustrating, and is going to make it practically impossible to take advantage of their best deal guarantee.

That's because August is considered "hurricane season" We always have gone in August. last year it rained one morning for about 45 minutes! Otherwise beautiful weather. I checked the same dates for 2015 and the resort is actually a bit cheaper then this year.

I am glad the rates worked out for 2015 for all of you. We had to postpone our 2014 Anniversary trip due to rate hikes. Hopefully we will return home soon.

One Love.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2