Default Water containers

Do couples still provide the clear plastic containers with the screw-on caps when you arrive that you can fill with water and use for the duration of your time there?

Tower Ilse does, but the rest you have to pick as your welcome gift for Romance Rewards. You can also buy them from the gift shops.

I have not seen any in the last couple of trips to CN.

We got them at CTI last year but not CSA this year.

Slightly off topic but close...what is the policy about bartenders filling thermal glasses provided by guests.

We bring Tervis 16oz mugs. They keep the drinks colder and I like the lids. That said I don't want to put any bar staff in a bad situation.

I looked everywhere on the Couples web site but don't see any mention of this.

I'm not a fan, we got them at Tower Isle a few years ago. The top and bottom are metal. Not so practical in the tropical sun!!

I'd love to know the policy about bartenders filling Tervis or Bubba Keg like cups too. Last time we were at CN when I checked the boards it seemed like a "no-no" to have the bartenders fill your own cup, maybe you could bring a Tervis and fill it with the drinks the resort provides in their own cups? We just bought a can size coozie when we were there that we put on the drink cups provided and it worked beautifully to keep my drink cold and not "sweat" all over the place. That same coozie is now 1st on my packing list for the 3rd year now

I have read that bartenders are not allowed to fill your mugs but that you can pour your drink into them after being made. We have 24oz thermal cups with screw on lids that I use when on vacation. Not tervis (Walmart) but they work great and I plan on bringing them. Couples should consider selling something similar with their logo on it in the gift shop that you can have filled at the bars.

If you are a romance rewards member and are returning, you can choose the water bottle as your return gift. We have the last two trips to Couples Negril and use them all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautical4life View Post
    Slightly off topic but close...what is the policy about bartenders filling thermal glasses provided by guests.

We bring Tervis 16oz mugs. They keep the drinks colder and I like the lids. That said I don't want to put any bar staff in a bad situation.

I looked everywhere on the Couples web site but don't see any mention of this.
    Bartenders are not supposed to refill your mug. It is against health regulations. You can, however, get a couple if drinks and put them in your Tervis or Bubba mug.