Default CN Garden view room locations

Hello couples lovers

We are returning shortly to CN and have booked a garden view room. We have not been to CN since 2010 and can't remember which buildings these rooms are located in. Can someone please remind me? Also, I realize we are unable to request specific rooms but if any of you have a favourite garden view room locations you are willing to share that would be great. If you have pics that would be fabulous (cause I am sooo excited). Figure it doesn't hurt to ask at check in right.
    Kris

We were last there in 2009 and had a garden room in building 2 or 3 (can't remember exactly). Our room looked out towards the spa building. I believe all the garden rooms are buildings 1-5. I could totally be wrong though?

If I'm not mistaken buildings 2-3-4-7 are all garden view. We like building 4 the best. Was in 7 last week it was great also, but like the garden better on the other side of the resort, buildings1-2-3-4-5 are on the north side of the resort and 6-7-8-9 are on the south side with all the restaurants and pool in the middle. We have stayed in buildings 4-5-7-8-9, not all garden rooms, but in all honesty, I don't believe there is a bad room anywhere.

We were in building 4, room 4305 (third floor about mid way, just where the building juts out a little). We were very happy with the location for a garden room. It was not renovated, but we didn't care. I didn't mind having the deep bathtub. We loved how lush it was. It was also very private, not seeing anyone walking by.

This was our view straight out the doors:
    Name:  PC130224_sm.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  234.3 KB

This was our view down from the balcony, slightly left. Through the trees you can just see the pond by the spa.
    Name:  PC100041_sm.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  224.8 KB

This is the view from the balcony to the right. You can just see a peek-a-boo view of the ocean through the trees.
    Name:  PC100044_sm.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  250.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamecrazy View Post
    We were in building 4, room 4305 (third floor about mid way, just where the building juts out a little). We were very happy with the location for a garden room. It was not renovated, but we didn't care. I didn't mind having the deep bathtub. We loved how lush it was. It was also very private, not seeing anyone walking by.

This was our view straight out the doors:
    Name:  PC130224_sm.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  234.3 KB

This was our view down from the balcony, slightly left. Through the trees you can just see the pond by the spa.
    Name:  PC100041_sm.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  224.8 KB

This is the view from the balcony to the right. You can just see a peek-a-boo view of the ocean through the trees.
    Name:  PC100044_sm.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  250.5 KB
    Thanks so much for taking the time to send me this! Makes me so excited! Looks lovely
    Kris

We were in 4304, so right beside this room and LOVED it! That was the first time we had been on that side of the resort and I hope that is what we always get, but we won't ask anymore, I like the surprise~

Name:  Couples Negril 2006 003.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  322.3 KBName:  Couples Negril 2006 001.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  331.4 KB
    Not much different than the other pictures posted but these were from our Garden View room in Building 3 which is the building we stayed in two times. We love this view! Our last trip we stayed in a Garden Suite in Building 8 on the other side of the resort. We loved the room but missed the view that we love, very tropical and peaceful.....and cheaper!

Love this view! Perfect!
    Kris

can't wait!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Quote Originally Posted by rjammin View Post
    Name:  Couples Negril 2006 003.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  322.3 KBName:  Couples Negril 2006 001.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  331.4 KB
    Not much different than the other pictures posted but these were from our Garden View room in Building 3 which is the building we stayed in two times. We love this view! Our last trip we stayed in a Garden Suite in Building 8 on the other side of the resort. We loved the room but missed the view that we love, very tropical and peaceful.....and cheaper!
    Hey there rjammin,

Would you mind telling me what room number this was? If you don't remember, do you recall what floor it was on?

Thanks
    Kris
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    Hey there rjammin,

Would you mind telling me what room number this was? If you don't remember, do you recall what floor it was on?

Thanks
    Kris
    That was back in 2006 so i really can't remember the room number but I do remember it was Building #3, somewhat in the middle and on the second floor.Name:  Couples Negril 2004 062.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  335.5 KB
    The picture I attached with this post is from 2004 when we renewed our vows for our 25th. You can get an idea of what Building #3 looks like from an opposite view. The pond you see the original pictures I posted is the one behind us in today's picture. You can even note the bench in both. I would say that if you look at the ground floor room with the furniture to the right of my wife's pretty face, we were just above that.