Hybrid View

Default Vow renewal pricing?

Is the One Love pricing of $500 the same for Vow Renewals and does it still count if you stay 6 or more nights to be free?

The vow renewals are 250 no, matter how long you stay I think. We are staying a week, getting the One Love package and it's 250. You can purchase upgrades on photography, flowers, video, cakes. It's all explained pretty well on this site. You get the basics with the one love package. The fee I believe really is a government fee.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    The vow renewals are 250 no, matter how long you stay I think. We are staying a week, getting the One Love package and it's 250. You can purchase upgrades on photography, flowers, video, cakes. It's all explained pretty well on this site. You get the basics with the one love package. The fee I believe really is a government fee.
    ok i was quite confused by the website cause when you click on the one love package it tells you at the bottom it's only free if you stay longer than 6 nights. we're only planning on staying 5 nights so i was concerned about the actual price of it and if we qualified. if it's only 250 regardless of stay then we should be fine. if anyone knows otherwise please let me know.

Click on vow renewals, it states they are 250 regardless of length of stay. For weddings, you have to stay at least 6 nights or it's 500.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Click on vow renewals, it states they are 250 regardless of length of stay. For weddings, you have to stay at least 6 nights or it's 500.
    See I was thinking the vow renewal as a wedding because technically it is but not too. Lol.

I am not certain what the fee is for with renewals; you are already married, thus the paperwork has already been completed.

I think the 250 is for the wedding coordinators' time, basic flowers(very pretty orchids!), cake bubbly and photo. The minister might get a cut too but most people tip them. I think 250 is reasonable.