Default CSA Wedding Pics or Advise??

My fiance and I got engaged in December 2013 and have just decided on CSA as our destination wedding location. Does anybody have any pictures or can anyone tell me their experience at a CSA wedding?

Thanks for any help!!

Srahn, our wedding was 10 years ago and the best day of our lives, so much that we are renewing our vows next month. If you'd like a couple pics, email me at clemonssara40@gmail.com and I'll help you any way I can. It's a very special place, sara

Srahn,

We were married on 12/4/13 and absolutely loved our wedding. It was the second time around for both of us so it was perfect, low key, stress free and beautiful.
    Name:  35.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  283.7 KB

You are going to have an amazing time. My husband and I got married there in June 2013 and our day (and whole weddingmoon) was absolutely perfect.

I reviewed my wedding in this thread here: http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...ew-June-3-2013

If you have any specific questions, please ask. If you want me to send you a couple of pictures, given me your e-mail and I will be happy to!

Quote Originally Posted by Obayb View Post
    Srahn,

We were married on 12/4/13 and absolutely loved our wedding. It was the second time around for both of us so it was perfect, low key, stress free and beautiful.
    Name:  35.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  283.7 KB

Nothing better than a sunset in Jamaica!! Obayb, which wedding package did you choose? And was your wedding on the beach? Anything you would change if you could?

Thank you so much!!