Thread: CN rooms??

Default CN rooms??

I have never stayed at a couples and am booking a week for my wife and I. I have CN picked out and would like to know if it is worth the difference in money to do the deluxe ocean over the deluxe garden room? We enjoy seeing the ocean but if it's just partial view not sure if it's worth the extra? Thanks

We typically stay in a Deluxe Ocean room at CN and love the views. Depending on the building you end up in the view from your balcony can be a "partial" or darn near full one of the ocean. We were in building 9 on our first trip so were closer to the ocean with a better view and stayed in building 8 on our last stay but still had a nice view of the ocean. We're from Oklahoma and can see trees anytime so when we go to Jamaica we want to see beach. Hope this answers your question.

Only you can decide if it's worth the cost. We have stayed in deluxe ocean view rooms 3 times and a suite once. If you count on seeing the ocean with an ocean view room, save your money. It's still a great view, but not a true "ocean view". These are from Bldgs 8 and 7 in 2010-2012.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014