Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Help finding websites to buy Mens and womens beach wear!!

My wife is not much for the message boards, luckly though she trusts me with the vacation planning! We are just over 60 days from returning to the beautiful resort of CSA and being from a small city in Canada in the thick of winter, it is really hard to find beach wear on the shelves this time of the year as some of you I'm sure have witnessed.
    My wife asked me if I could post on here and ask you wonderful helpful people if anyone could suggest any websites where we could shop online to find mens and womens swim wear and also summer dresses for the lady and dress shirts for myself that we can wear out to dinner?
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    cfthunder

Venus.com

I personally love the quality of bathing suits from Lands End. Recently ordered one and it arrived very quickly (PEI).

6pm.com Not sure about womens but they have a lot of mens and great prices

cfthunder, have your wife check out swimsuitsforall.com. She should find a nice selection there!:-)

Quote Originally Posted by cfthunder View Post
    My wife is not much for the message boards, luckly though she trusts me with the vacation planning! We are just over 60 days from returning to the beautiful resort of CSA and being from a small city in Canada in the thick of winter, it is really hard to find beach wear on the shelves this time of the year as some of you I'm sure have witnessed.
    My wife asked me if I could post on here and ask you wonderful helpful people if anyone could suggest any websites where we could shop online to find mens and womens swim wear and also summer dresses for the lady and dress shirts for myself that we can wear out to dinner?
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    cfthunder
    Try Kohls. They have a lot of items for both men and women.

in Florida have online shopping, Bealls and most of the big US shopping outlets have places you can order on line, like JC Penny, Macy's, and Nordstrom's. Also California Sunshine has lots of bathing suits and coverups. Also try Overstock.com

Landsend.com - The best quality.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Venus.com
    Love this site!! Thanks

Thanks so much for the replies. This is truely a helpful forum
    Cheers
    cfthunder

I love Hapari.com for women. They have lots of mix and match tops and bottoms.

There's always Sears.ca.

Ujena has nice suites and coverups for her. I've never used it for me but my wife a a number of suites from there. One item that surprised us was that we purchased a new bikini for her off e-bay for 1/5 the cost of some of the other places and she liked its fit better then the more expensive suites. The suite she has on in our signature picture was purchased at Couple Negril.

Enjoy.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

Does it bother anyone else what they charge for swimsuits? My goodness!!

6pm has some great deals!! Just bought the hubby some new flip flops from there for our trip. In terms of ladies, I like Ann Taylor Loft's Beach line for cover ups and sundresses.

Yes, and the prices for women's under garments is even worse!!

I can't help you for the wife, but for my Shirts to wear in the Caribbean and yes I wear them for the repeaters dinner and the dress up restaurant I purchase them all from this site. http://caribbeancoolwear.com

The shirts are so comfortable and require little care and they have a nice variety. You can sign up and get notification of specials as well. This isn't a huge corporation either so I like to buy from them, read their story. Is Good Mon!

I agree beachsam, I just wear cotton underwear mostly and it costs more than twice what hubby pays for more of his tighty whities ugghh. He can buy a pair of jeans for 15, not me, sorry to get off subject, I just had to vent

Amazon.CA. no reason to go anywhere else. They will have everything you need including reviews.

That's why aunatural is the way to go.

kohls, target, penneys and old navy on-line are my go-tos

I guarantee nobody wants to look at my naked fat 50 year old a$$, au natural will never happen

For women's swimwear, I ALWAYS order from Venus.com ... Great quality & selection. I haven't bought a swimsuit in a store for the past decade.
    Julie

from one Canadian to another, check out tommy bahama, beautiful swimsuits and sundresses for her and very nice resort chic for the men ie washable linen pants, shorts that you'll outgrow before they wear out and tropical camp shirts, watch for when they have their free shipping sale!!

also, as noted in a post above, shop at sears.ca or sears outlet site, I bought 3 sundresses for under $30 each and 2 pairs of strappy dress sandals for $11 each which offsets what we paid for the tommy stuff!! sears also had great camp shirts that certainly won't last as long as a tommy shirt but will get you through the season

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast