Default CTI is an Amazing place!

My husband and I just returned from glorious week of being pampered at CTI. We did much research when planning our trip and while I was a bit concerned with the size the of beach (a bit on the small side) we never had difficulty getting a prime spot with table and loungers every day we were there. The resort is small but having only stayed at larger ones in our past travels, we will likely never go back to the 600+ rooms resorts as the smaller ones are so much better.

I would not hesitate to recommend CTI to anyone - the staff, property, food were all excellent. Do try the Pad Thai at the Bayside restaurant it is delicious! Also, for anyone going to celebrate a special occasion, book a private beach dinner, we did and it was fantastic, Stephen our waiter was so helpful and attentive, the ambiance they set up is very romantic along the beach for private dinners. The Eight Rivers restaurant is also very delicious and romantic -- we booked this on lobster night(Friday) and Travis our server did not disappoint us with his friendly disposition, excellent attention to the details and service.

We were in room 1102 (Superior ocean) which had a fantastic view of the island - - the room is a bit on the small side in that building but the view is well worth it.

Brent & Christine

Glad you enjoyed your trip. We will be at CTI on 4-19. First time for us. Silly question, but do they supply conditioner in the rooms? Any other recommendations?

Bill and Julie
    Julie and Bill

yes they have nice shampoo and conditioner in large dispensers in your shower. Enjoy your time at CTI!