Default Need Help Deciding

I need help deciding which couples resort to stay at. They all look so nice. I've never been to Jamaica before. My BF and I are in our late 20's. We like to have activities but also want something relaxing. I'm completely overwhelmed any help would be appreciated.

Default CN - paradise defined

It depends on what you are looking for. For us, we wanted white sands, calm clear water, tropical foliage, romantic sunsets, nice restaurants, and a laid back atmosphere. CN is all that and more.

Located on Bloody Bay, there are only 4 resorts and the bay is isolated from neighboring resorts. That means you get no traffic from other resorts, except for the 3 others that are on Bloody Bay. It's not a loud, party atmosphere which is good for us. They certainly have live entertainment (music and dancing) every night, but it winds down around 10:30 to make for a quiet evening. I'm sure all of the Couples resorts are wonderful, but for us, we are completely hooked on CN. If you want a quiet tropical paradise, you can't go wrong with CN. Hope your trip is spectacular.

manateebay

All of Couples Resorts will suit your needs however which one speaks to your heart is the hard choice.

Look at as many pictures of the resorts as you can find and let them speak out to you. What we may like you may not. Let your own heart be your guide and you won't go wrong.