Default Help! Which room at CSS?!

Hello,

We are going back to Jamaica in September and are going to go to CSS. We have been to the other three Couples resorts so we have one more to try! =) I need some help with what room to book though. I want a large balcony and the best views. I have looked at the Penthouse suites as well. Any recommendations? Thanks so much!
    Gabby

We had a Penthouse suite in the E block once. Great view and large balcony...plus a separate living room and wet bar area. We really enjoyed it. We are getting a One Bedroom Ocean Suite this year. They sound nice too.

hey! we are going to CSS in May. we decided on a BFS (beach front suite) so we could be closest to the beach. I think it all depends on you preference. it looks like the ocean suites have the best views, but are further away from the beach. we like to lounge around on the beach all day so that's why we chose the room we did. I thinks it's kind of a small haul to the other rooms from the beach, so if you were to forget sunscreen or your book, it might be a workout getting back to the room! if that doesn't bother you, then maybe the ocean suites would suit your want to have a better view!

Hi Guys

We have been to CSS many times and tried several rooms. In out opinion Penthouse Suites are the best and for the best view in the resort we like D20 Roger Moore Suite. Enjoy!

Baz & Caz

We normally book the Beachfront rooms but last trip we booked the Penthouse. It had a huge balcony and great view. We love CSS.

We have stayed in both the one bedroom suites and the penthouse suites. We love both but probably prefer the penthouse because of the wonderful outdoor space and the view. If available spend a few dollars more as you will not be disappointed.

Hello there!!! You will love CSS. We have stayed in the Ocean Veranda Suites in D, F and G block. In D block, you are more centrally located on the resort. The rooms in F & G block, offer lovely views from the cliffs of the bay. CSS is very romantic and intimate. The food and staff are fantastic. Enjoy your vacation!!

Name:  g-16.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  68.5 KB

This is the view from G-16. Huge balcony with a table and chairs and a double lounger. It is a bit of a hike from the main beach, but well worth the view.

If you are a beachfront person then A & B blocks are for you.

If you love the views then F & G are fabulous.

I can't see the attraction of C, D & E myself, but I expect someone will put me right!

Thank you all so much! Does anyone have any pictures of the balconies or views from the penthouse suites?

Thanks again for all of you help!!!

Name:  IMAG0447.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  294.3 KBName:  IMAG0448.jpg
Size:  295.2 KBName:  IMAG0449.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  294.1 KBName:  IMAG0450.jpg
Size:  294.1 KB

This is the view from the Penthouse Suite we had. E11 Poinciana. It was wonderful. Great balcony and view. We are going for the Penthouse again in December.
    We had a 1 BR Ocean view once but it was in D9 and didn't have a view at all however the room was nice.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

We are booked for a 1 Bdrm Ocean view suite in early July. We want the nice view, but also want a nice balcony which offers privacy. Which room blocks offer balconies with privacy???

The balconies in D block for the 1 bedroom ocean are mostly the smaller ones. So if you want a larger balcony you may need to request a different area when you check in. Ask them (nicely of course) about the room and explain what you are looking for. They will do their best to accommodate you if possible.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
    We are booked for a 1 Bdrm Ocean view suite in early July. We want the nice view, but also want a nice balcony which offers privacy. Which room blocks offer balconies with privacy???
    G block offers privacy on the balcony with a 1 Bedroom Ocean Suite, it's our favourite room block!

Name:  G Block 1.JPG
Views: 323
Size:  120.3 KB

Name:  G Block 2.JPG
Views: 321
Size:  81.4 KB
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by gmarti00 View Post
    Thank you all so much! Does anyone have any pictures of the balconies or views from the penthouse suites?

Thanks again for all of you help!!!
    Here are a few pictures of the balcony and view from D-20, Roger Moore Suite!

Name:  D-20 1.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  29.5 KB

Name:  D-20 2.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  34.1 KB
    (Karen&Paul)

Wow, thanks for the pics. It looks like G-Block may be what we are looking for. Do any of the G-units have the double-chaise loungers?
    And another question, I know everything is a trade-off, but do you feel that the privacy and view from G, out-weigh the inconvenience factor? My understanding is G is a long walk from the other resort amenities. Did you find it inconvenient when you had to return to your room for any reason, like if you forget something, or needed to shower and change clothes, or if you just wanted to take a nap?

Quote Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
    Wow, thanks for the pics. It looks like G-Block may be what we are looking for. Do any of the G-units have the double-chaise loungers?
    And another question, I know everything is a trade-off, but do you feel that the privacy and view from G, out-weigh the inconvenience factor? My understanding is G is a long walk from the other resort amenities. Did you find it inconvenient when you had to return to your room for any reason, like if you forget something, or needed to shower and change clothes, or if you just wanted to take a nap?
    Most of the 1 BR ocean suites in G block have the double loungers, the room in this picture now has one. It's true, G block is the furthest building away from anything but we feel the beautiful view and large, private balcony outweighs the length of time it takes to get back to the room. Plus on the way to and from your room there is all sorts of beauty and many ways to get back and forth...we love the walk.
    (Karen&Paul)

We stayed in a Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suite this past October. We were in G block. Our view was wonderful. Our balcony was large. I've attached a few pictures. We did not feel that the distance of G block from the rest of the resort was a problem. Yes, there were lots of stairs. But the room and the view in G block were worth the stairs. And all those stairs were a great way to work off all the extra calories we consumed. We loved San Souci. Have a wonderful vacation.Name:  1375125_10202357429207506_1941293908_n.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  62.1 KBName:  1441241_10202357429247507_144157972_n.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  68.5 KBName:  1381483_10202357429287508_1728844215_n.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  83.7 KB
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015