Default Couples Swept Away Wedding

Our wedding at Couples Swept Away was marvellous, Pricilla (our wedding coordinator) was great. Any questions that we had, she was there to help. Nothing was too much trouble at all.

The garden gazebo looked stunning with coordinating flowers to match my bouquet, the chocolate cake and champagne were lovely.

We were also given a beautiful floral arrangement, bottle of champagne and chocolates too.

The resort is placed perfectly on the stunning 7 mile beach, with crystal clear waters. The resort had many activities included in their price, and the food/drinks were also of an excellent standard (Palms and Lemongrass were our two favourite places to dine).

I would recommend to anyone, to stay for a minimum of 10 days. We were at CSA for 14 days, and the first 7 flew by. Also I would purchase Club Mobay from the reception desk too.

Hopefully, it won't be too long before we return.

Congratulation on your marriage & thanks for the feedback. We are getting married at CSA in 4 weeks time, we arrive on 3rd April - 17th, we are so excited.
    Hope you don't mind me asking a few questions,
    We are getting married on the beach & wondering if you have to pay to have the gazeebo on the beach?
    Who did your photo s? And was it just the 2 of you or did you take others with you? We are going on our own & getting married at 2pm, so wondering what to do after the wedding & photo s?
    Thanks
    Sue